11 May 2018
Switzerland
Name - Rōnin - Roni

SteamID STEAM_0:1:539461215

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date April 23rd 9:24 CET

Report Reason Griefing, disruptive gameplay, teamkill

Additional Information
Player shoots the cardboard box at the trailer in zm_rush with full intent and that promptly leads to my zombification. Player is a frequent guest and should know by heart that this particular spot is very delicate and should not be messed with.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo.dem
    779.2 KB · Views: 63
  • status.jpg
    status.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 57

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey Tirant,

player has been banned for teamkilling by shooting props.

Ronis

31 Mar 2020
i can not even see the video,but i know i should at least get a warning first before a ban, playing here for more years than you dhoudz and defently more tirant and never had any issues Tirant did team kill me many times by shooting zombies on me and when i shoot his cade i get baned without a warrning i do not think that is cool..

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
I am one of the friendliest and most caring teamplayers. Without the slightest proof your post is nothing but a malicious allegation. I hold no grudge against you, but you really can stop now accusing me in-game of hacking whenever I kill you with a headshot. And certainly you don't have to try now an alternative way to damage my reputation. I have never teamkilled you. Not even once. Have a nice day!

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 79

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Guys this is a ban request, please keep your messages topic related.

@Ronis :
I made my decision, based on the demo. gametime or what might have happened before cannot be taken into account without proof.
unlike in game, forum request can result in a ban without a warning first.
I see you do not deny teamkilling him. What i would also like to see is apologizing and admitting it was wrong.