Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Slayer

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Ghost.o.o, 23 May 2020 at 01:27.

1. Ghost.o.o

Ghost.o.o New Member

Name Slayer
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:55221709
    Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date 4:00

Report Reason
    Killing teammates on Purpose,
    Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
    Additional Information
    i recorded a demo of slayer while he blocking other players.
    Proof Demo

Blue™ likes this.
  2. Ghost.o.o

Ghost.o.o New Member

here is the truth serum

Attached Files:

3. Blue™

Blue™ Actually red EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Tech Admin Donator

to be fully honest, the demo is super short and some players stand there because they're too nervous to try to make the jump and that spot overall on the sign is very stressful, seeing as the player you reported has no previous bans at all I'm not gonna issue a ban on him, however the mentioned player will be kept an eye on just incase if it was intentional or not.

Thanks for the report.

4. Ghost.o.o

Ghost.o.o New Member

ok i get it demo is short. but he blocked others including me but some how i managed to jump over him to record the demo until this zombies arrived from the side and demo got ruined.

5. Blue™

Blue™ Actually red EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Tech Admin Donator

I understand that and I hope you can understand that the evidence is not enough for someone who have not been reported nor been banned before, I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I'll keep an eye on him on the servers as said before, thanks again mate!

Ghost.o.o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.