Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 29-Sep-2023, 7:31 - 7:52pm, Athens time

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information
texting in greek language, insults

Proof Screenshot

Doron

20 Oct 2021
he should receive a clear message for using greek and insulting, even if he is a fellow greek for me

Attachments

• Screenshot (363).png
    Screenshot (363).png
    4 MB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot (364).png
    Screenshot (364).png
    3.4 MB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot (365).png
    Screenshot (365).png
    4.6 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot (366).png
    Screenshot (366).png
    255.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot (367).png
    Screenshot (367).png
    210.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot (368).png
    Screenshot (368).png
    180.2 KB · Views: 61

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hey Doron,
while I do appreciate you taking the time to report these 2 players,it seems that admin Dhoudz was online at that moment and I am sure he noticed some foreign language in the chat and did his job.

Player reports through the forum are mostly used when no admin is online in the server.

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Hope he did because I did not notice something on his behalf, cheers

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Well,although spam has been greatly reduced with the removal of radio commands showing up,sometimes admins are busy with the gameplay or whatever they are doing and some things in the chat can go unnoticed.
If an admin is online though you can use admin chat( "y" to open chat +@ before your message) to directly report the issue to the admin without the whole server seeing your message.

Reactions: easy

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey Doron,

like Soup said, sometimes things slip through. Although in this case i have to admit , i didnt know what he said on canals was an insult.
Sometimes its hard to judge from a single word if its just nonsense spam, a name, a meme, an insult or something else and i dont want to give out warnings for everything i just dont know.

I would appretiate it, if you let me know in admin chat next time (please dont translate in public chat).

On buntshot i already left, but i would not issue a gag for this.

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Admins are not Superheros, maybe I am wrong, I made my report just to notify to these people that there is always someone who can report... I am not the Punisher by the way. There was one time when on purpose I was teaming with a player (knifing me as I was a zombie and he as CT) just to record him, I did not knife anyone, I cant remember who was ADMIN at this time and I got a messagge that he will not ban the player because he should also had to ban me also....
Anyhow, no objection I will follow your advice, I believe my reports most of the times are correct...
Have a nice weekend

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Your report is definitely not wrong. But going into his chatlog these were the only two "bad" things he said that day and i should have warned him for one. It is not enough for a gag imo.

The situation you describe was also me (breaking a rule to catch someone breaking a rule, makes you guilty as well) ;)

Have a nice weekend as well.