realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Name someone

SteamID STEAM_0:1:120662742

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date today

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose

Additional Information
Right after I jumped to the other side of the platform he has observed what I did and decided to intentionally block my jump back to the platform in order to teamkill me.

Oh, well, you can say that we jumped at the same time. Let me explain that this isn't the case as he went on the platform back after his first jump. This is way too obvious to know. I'm a skilled player myself and I know when players do it on purpose or not.

Btw, he did it many times before I guarantee it as he got warned of it

Proof Demo

Attachments

• player_someone.dem
    532.8 KB · Views: 41

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
With each of your report,along with the demo,you need to provide a screenshot of the console after typing "status" so the player's STEAM ID is being seen in there as well.

Also,what you do not seem to understand,is that forum player reports is a feature used for when an admin is not present.
I was present on the server at that time and after your complain in chat,I did give out a warning through the admin chat to not block players,and then proceeded to spectate the player as I always do,to see if he misbehaves again,not knowing what has possibly happened before.
After few rounds of spectating,player was not seen breaking any rules,so I took no action on him.
Your report is already invalid based on what is mentioned before this sentence..

But,however, even if admin was not present, from what I see in the demo,it's just a simple miscommunication.He went on to jump and help you shoot zombies,while at the same time you also ran back to jump away from the zombies and you collided mid-air.

I'm a skilled player myself and I know when players do it on purpose or not.
Not really sure about that,but admins are skilled players as well and more than capable to know if this was done on purpose or not.

Btw, he did it many times before I guarantee it as he got warned of it
Still, for the player to be banned you need proof for that.
And even if that was the case,I cannot stress it enough..

If an admin is active on the server,there is no point recording demos and posting them on the forum,immediately inform them via normal chat or (even better) admin chat!

Reactions: Lotus

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Strange how an admin is active not 1 but 2 admins were online (goga) and somehow can't see obvious spots for players to block imo
It's funny how I can get more players banned when admins aren't online on the servers :rolleyes:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
It's funny that you think 2 admins can monitor 62 more players 24/7 and you haven't read a word I said.
Admins are also players too,sometimes they just want to play the game,even for 1 or 2 rounds.
We cannot spectate permanently on known rulebreaker spots waiting to catch someone on the act..

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
It's funny that you think 2 admins can monitor 62 more players 24/7 and you haven't read a word I said.

It's funny that I know it's not hard to do that because there is one famous blocking spot that 99% of all blocking happens.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
You would be surprised on how many spots players on V3 actually block.
Please refrain from teaching me where people break rules on 4way..
Another funny part is how you see what is seen in the demo as intentional.
That is not intentional at all.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Another funny part is how you see what is seen in the demo as intentional.: i guess you don't know what real trolls are

You would be surprised on how many spots players on V3 actually block.: i was talking about the 4way map

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
You would be surprised on how many spots players on V3 actually block.: i was talking about the 4way map

I won't argue any further,you are literally not reading what I say,no point in engaging in a conversation with you.
Let me know better who the real trolls are..
I am not issuing a ban on that player and my decision is final unless SPA/HA disagrees with it.