• ban.dem
    734.8 KB · Views: 109

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Here we go again, you want to ban everyone again ..?

How to tell you that there is no "teaming" strictly speaking in your demo, everyone does not think the same, but for me, a zombie who does not want to "infect" a human (by fair play or out of sympathy) I'm not going to ban him.. AS LONG as he doesn't affect the gameplay of other players (Block / help barricade / stay in one place [this can be served as an advantage without necessarily wanting to]) , in short, in your demo, the human (Pio) get rid of the "symaphthic zombie" (sourbhsharma4321) with his knife, given that the human is alone in this place, there is no teamkilling either (Wanted or not wanted)

Pio
has bad antecedents of course, but I can not ban him in view of this demo
sourbhsharma4321 has no antecedents, it must be new on the servers so does not necessarily know the rules, but like Pio, in view of this demo, there will be nothing

And now again,
Avoid adding players who have nothing to do with the ban request, in the same ban request of an other player... it can be confusing and the players and admins may not understand if they are on the forum..

I was able to see this player who uses [EH] in front of his name a few days ago also while taking a look on the HLstatsX, I didn't necessarily have time to go see him and warn him about that, but I will end up warning him (Or another admin)
(For me)
someone who uses the Elite Hunterz clan, I would prefer to warn them when I see them in play.. the ban may be useless if he isn't on the servers.. (If other admins think otherwise, you are free to ban him, I don't)
And,
even if being part of the clan does not mean "being an admin", to see his chat, he does not seem to take himself for an admin, he also has no bans history he must be a fan who does not necessarily understand the clan system (Little wink to your history)

Thanks anyway !

Last edited:

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hey

Just gave the guy a warning in-game, but got no response back before disconnecting.

Lets see if he/she removes it :)

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'