Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name ᴱᶻCáʟʟ mєⁱᵃᵐbơ$$ / BooMz

SteamID [U:1:1145221799]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Recently.

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing, Racism

Additional Information
This individual continues to make fun at Aftershock, mainly myself and anybody. I cannot even stop ignoring him, which makes me concerned. (https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2844415)

Proof Screenshot/Chatlog

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).JPG
    Screenshot (1).JPG
    314.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot (2).JPG
    Screenshot (2).JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot (3).JPG
    Screenshot (3).JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot (4).JPG
    Screenshot (4).JPG
    362.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot (5).JPG
    Screenshot (5).JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 112
  • HLStatsX.PNG
    HLStatsX.PNG
    77.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot (6).JPG
    Screenshot (6).JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Thanks for your report.

Player has been permanently gagged,obviously hasn't learned his lesson and decided to use his name to insult even more.

Therefore,player has been banned.

Reactions: Ruans and sxmity

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
I truly appreciate it, you did a great job, @Soup^.
just an advice for you, if you feel uncomfortable with the current name. I suggest you to change your name instead otherwise boomz will bother you again in the server. And also, if you do see him next time, dont talk to him and dont do anything ,take actions (make a demo for evidence ) to protect other players. When he says something to you, dont fight back becuz the more you talk, he would pay more attention on you. I remembered the first time this dude started swearing at me disrespectfully because it was all about me saying too much and i did fight back.. later on, i was screwed since that day cuz he kept trolling, insulting and swearing at me every time if he sees me in the server. That was why i felt unsafe during playing in the server. This dude is also a coward, when he saw an admin connecting to the server, he would leave the server immediately.

Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
just an advice for you, if you feel uncomfortable with the current name. I suggest you to change your name instead otherwise boomz will bother you again in the server. And also, if you do see him next time, dont talk to him and dont do anything ,take actions (make a demo for evidence ) to protect other players. When he says something to you, dont fight back becuz the more you talk, he would pay more attention on you. I remembered the first time this dude started swearing at me disrespectfully because it was all about me saying too much and i did fight back.. later on, i was screwed since that day cuz he kept trolling, insulting and swearing at me every time if he sees me in the server. That was why i felt unsafe during playing in the server. This dude is also a coward, when he saw an admin connecting to the server, he would leave the server immediately.
It's rather surprising how easily he dreamed up unfounded claims against me, all because I had reported him, clearly with the intention of escalating his efforts to vex me. By the way, thank you for the useful tip.

Reactions: Ruans

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
When i decided to report him on the forums due to pissing me off and disturbing me in the game. This dude baited me to swearing at him so he can use the history log to against me back by "insulting" reason. Even he sent a post on the forum to against me, dude still taunted me how bad i was in the game. I didnt really mind cuz man we come here to play not to piss other players off, thats most important thing we should know. Indeed, ive realized this dude still doesnt want to change his attitude and learned the lessons from what he did, thats nothing i can say. So yeah, good luck on everything and plz enjoy the game with us in the server.