Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Name Sxmity

SteamID STEAM_0:0:1483477928

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Today

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information
While playing, I encountered a player named Sxmity who not only displayed disrespectful behavior towards several players, but also made false and malicious accusations.

Throughout the game, he resorted to name-calling and went as far as making baseless claims, including calling me and other players derogatory terms such as clowns and idiots. It is disheartening to witness such toxic and inappropriate behavior within our community.

Proof Chatlog

Attachments

• Schermopname (535).png
    Schermopname (535).png
    168.3 KB · Views: 84

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
I have screenshots of you as well, excuse me, buddy.

Attachments

• Lies.PNG
    Lies.PNG
    57.8 KB · Views: 74

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Sxmity frequently reports other players for insulting behavior, yet fails to recognize and reflect upon his own actions.

Attachments

• Schermopname (537).png
    Schermopname (537).png
    62.1 KB · Views: 71

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Looks like you insult alot

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.png
    2.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 3.png
    3.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 4.png
    4.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 5.png
    5.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 6.png
    6.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 7.png
    7.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 8.png
    8.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 9.png
    9.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 10.png
    10.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 76

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Sxmity made use of a racial slur (referring to the N-word) and directed insulting remarks towards the LGBTQ+ community. These offensive comments were found on page 35 of his chat history.

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 97

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
On page 48 of his chat log, I came across a deeply disturbing comment where he explicitly expressed a liking for rape.

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 77

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Sorry @Ibrahimz 死 ,but we don't accept screenshots from the chatlog as proof to gag people.

You need to have in-game screenshots of the person and what he says in the public/team chat,otherwise no action can be taken.

Also,please do not continue digging up the chatlog history,not only we don't accept it as proof but you are also referring to what was said 2 and even 3 months ago..

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Dear Soup,

The argument that the incidents took place three months ago should not diminish the significance of the offenses or exempt the player from facing appropriate consequences. In fact, allowing such behavior to go unchecked sends a distressing message to the entire community: that we condone hate speech, discrimination, and harassment.

It is crucial to note that I have provided clear and undeniable screenshots as evidence of the player's offensive behavior. Although these screenshots were not captured directly from the in-game chat, they unequivocally demonstrate the player's derogatory language and explicit use of hate speech. Dismissing this evidence solely on the basis of its origin in the chatlog history is to disregard the gravity of the situation and undermine the safety of our community.

As members of this community, we cannot turn a blind eye to such behavior simply because it took place outside the immediate game environment. It is a fact that the player did make these offensive remarks, and we cannot make silly excuses to ignore or downplay their impact. Upholding professionalism and maintaining a safe and respectful community require addressing such incidents in a thorough and fair manner.

These screenshots capture instances of the player using racial slurs such as saying the N-word, engaging in name-calling by referring to others as idiots and clowns, and making derogatory comments about the LGBT community. The severity and hateful insults cannot be ignored or dismissed.

By failing to address the player's behavior, there is a risk that they will continue to engage in offensive and harmful actions towards others.

Ignoring or dismissing valid evidence only erodes the trust and confidence of community members who have experienced or witnessed these offenses.

I have provided screenshots capturing the player's offensive behavior, and I have specifically mentioned the number of the page on his chatlog where these incidents occurred. If there are any doubts or concerns regarding the authenticity of the screenshots or the accuracy of my claims, I encourage any admin to review the player's chatlog themselves.

Thank you for your attention.

Kind regards,

Boomz

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
With all due respect,I see all the screenshots and I see the foul language/insulting/racist comments he has made in the past.

Sadly,us admins NEED in-game screenshots of the player saying that stuff ,NOT screenshots from his chatlog.

I would very much like to take action and gag the player,but your screenshots cannot be accepted as proof.

If you ever catch him saying similar things in-game,keep screenshots and open a new ban/gag request and I/any other admin would be more than happy to take action!

Reactions: sxmity

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Dear Soup

For what purpose is the chatlog on the user page? For decoration or being able to track various of information of the user such as the chatlog?

I will be sanctioned for my actions but he can just slide through it?

He can insult anyone and especially me and I can't defend myself against his asinine insults?

The chatlog serves as a factual record of the player's actions, including the insults, racist remarks, and derogatory comments towards other players and communities. Ignoring or dismissing this evidence would not only undermine the credibility of the reporting system but also send a concerning message to the affected individuals and the community as a whole.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the insulting behavior towards me can be observed without the need to dig up the player's chatlog. Specifically, on his first page, he directly called me a clown and falsely accused me of inappropriate behavior. These insults were unprovoked and created a hostile atmosphere. It is evident from the screenshots that his actions were intended to demean and harass me.

While I understand the preference for in-game screenshots, I believe it is important to consider the entirety of the player's behavior, including the insults directed towards me, when evaluating the impact on the community. These incidents demonstrate a clear pattern of disruptive and offensive conduct.

I would like to request that a higher-ranking admin handle the situation. Given the severity of the player's behavior and the impact it has had on the community, I believe it would be beneficial to involve someone with more authority to ensure a thorough and appropriate resolution.

Kind regards,

Boomz

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
I would like to request that a higher-ranking admin handle the situation. Given the severity of the player's behavior and the impact it has had on the community, I believe it would be beneficial to involve someone with more authority to ensure a thorough and appropriate resolution.
Ok... everything soup said is correct

Reactions: sxmity and Soup^

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
I would greatly appreciate a more detailed response that addresses the concerns I have raised.

Given the seriousness of the reported behavior and its impact on the community, I believe it is crucial to engage in a meaningful dialogue to ensure that appropriate actions are taken. I would like to understand the rationale behind the decision and any further steps that can be taken to address the situation.

Open communication and transparency are key in maintaining a positive and inclusive community. I kindly request your assistance in providing a more comprehensive response that addresses the points I raised in my previous message.

By dismissing these concerns in a single sentence, it may give the impression that the community's well-being and the enforcement of appropriate standards are not being given due attention.

I would like to request the involvement of a professional admin with higher expertise and authority in handling the situation.

Ibrahimz 死

4 Jun 2023
Edit: Ignoring my messages without providing a substantial response is not only unprofessional but also demonstrates a lack of maturity and respect towards the community members who are affected by the reported behavior.

I believe it is essential to hold all admins accountable for their actions and decisions. @Soup^ @Lotus.

I would like to escalate this case to the attention of @Nikooo777, who is the Head Amin here. It is clear that the current admins involved are unable to handle the situation in a professional manner, and I believe it is necessary for higher-level intervention.

Despite clearly providing screenshots that showcase the player's direct insults towards me, it seems that my evidence has been overlooked or disregarded.

The admin Soup referred to the screenshots of the player's chatlog from three months ago, rather than acknowledging the more recent screenshots where the player insults directly towards me from what happenend on that same day.

These screenshots clearly demonstrate their offensive behavior and the impact it has had on me.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
The admin Soup referred to the screenshots of the player's chatlog from three months ago, rather than acknowledging the more recent screenshots where the player insults directly towards me from what happenend on that same day.
I referred to both recent and old player's chatlog,saying that both of them cannot be considered as proof,since they are screenshots of the chatlog,meanwhile for ban requests we want screenshots from in-game.

We sir are not ignoring your messages,you just don't want to understand that we don't accept those screenshots are proof and we don't want to repeat ourselves(I already did repeat myself twice,not gonna happen a third time.)

Since you seemed to dislike our behaviour and you want to "hold us accountable" for treating you wrong,I would leave the case to be judged by a higher ranking admin than me ( SPA ).

But,since you also decided to ignore @Lotus words as well,we shall let @Nikooo777 be the judge,as you also stated.