Time and Date 19/11/21

Report Reason Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
different players are destroying barricades in this demo

Proof Demo

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
at +- 01:10 Tor4 start shooting the barricade.
After this, Lordoftrident nade the barricade
At 02:15 Hyok... destroyed the barricade ( i cant find this player so no steam id)
at 03:20 Avtoshum destroyed the barricade

Attachments

• brakkes9015.dem
    6.4 MB · Views: 96

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hi ! :)
I have reviewed the attached demo and I will tell you how I see it here.
Player Tor4 have shot into the barricade but did not destroyed it, thus I cannot punish the player.
Player Lordoftrident has throwed a nade in the vicinity of your barricade, but again the barricade was not destroyed and we can not see him throwing the nade with bad intention, maybe was a accident again, punishment cannot be issued here.
Player HYOKTYNbIB got stuck in your barricade but not because of his fault. He tried to get himself free by shooting the book case in a straight line. As it can be seen in the demo, the one buy with m3 that was in the same room as you tried to help him but get free but you have shooted that book shelf back into place holding the player stuck. I cannot see here something wrong with this player, therefore punishment will not be issued.
Player Avtoshum has shooted the barricade to get in the room, this is considered as braking the rule, therefore a ban has been issued for this player.
If there are any other questions about your report, you are welcome to post it/them below this answer.