Double application Crack and Tyran !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
Application Crack and Tyran

This application is a cooperation from Crack and Tyran two fans from the EH- Servers. We have written this application because we are friends and want to join the EH clan together. Furthermore youll learn something about us as player and persons. We hope youll enjoy it and if you have any questions you can add us under following usernames: suren00123 (Crack) and david_rio (Tyran)

Our In-game names are : Crack and Tyran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22454341 (Crack) and STEAM_0:1:9314931 (Tyran)

About us:

The first one is Crack: I am Crack and my real-name is Suren J. . I am 18 years old and come from Germany. I speak german and english, but my english is not the yellow from the egg but I think it’s enough. I visit the 12 class of a vocational high school and I am going to finish the school in the 13th class next year. I play Counter-Strike Source since 3 years and play zombie-mod on the EH-servers since 2 years. In the past I joined B2H, a zombie hunting clan from Jochen B. a famous hunter and in this time I have learned how to hunt. After B2H clan was deleted I have looked after for good clans but I didn’t find any clans except EH but in the past I wasn't good enough to join EH. Now I think I am good enough, because I got better aiming and have good hunting skills to keep up with everyone.

Now Tyran: I am Tyran and my real name is Mickael M. . I am 20 years old and I am a student and I come from france. My hobbies are playing soccer and go out with my friends. About my English I can say that my english isn’t the best but I think it’s like Cracks good enough. I play Counter-Strike Source since 5 years and play zombie-mod since 4 years. My first clan was infected and there I have learned how to hunt and how to play with many famous gamers today. With regard to that infected had gone down and I joined enrage with players like koboldmaki, rocky and many more and was there until I joined EH. But I couldn’t stay long in EH because I had family problems and had to stop with Counter-Strike Source to handle my problems. Now I am back and play active with Crack on the EH-servers and I hope I can join the clan again.

Our last clan was ThD leaded by phanty. There we had much fun with our members but the clan has gone inactive.

Why we want to join EH?

We think EH is the best hunting-clan with the best zombie-mod servers and many good and cool players and we love to play on their zombie-mod servers.
We hope you enjoyed our application and it would be nice, if you give us an answer.

with best regards,

Crack and Tyran

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
good luck, we talked in steam already

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA