EH the best CSS Zombie Community :)

LaSt LeGenD#

3 Jul 2012
Hello everyone,

In this thread I would like to clear some misunderstanding...
If you want to reply watch your language and be respectful.

anyways, all of you know what is happening between EH & DH .. there is quite some problems especially when I got a perm BAN at EH Game servers.
Let me start explaining this.
There is a known hacker called albooooz. I asked him about blackops 2 weather it is good and bad.He gave me an account including black ops 2 and CSS. I played both there and when I went to EH servers at his acc I was already banned. After 2 - 3 days I got banned at all my steam accounts at EH servers. The reason is I'm sharing acc with alboooz. Not for being Hackers ( you got it " got blunt and doni " ) and there are some kids with out mentioning any names who start spreading roumrs and shit about DH. At the result people started insulting me deleting me and even some of them left the clan. So what you guys know is wrong it's just a non-sense of some kids.

There are certain points to discuss. i won't be able to talk about all of them.

Last days EH has a problem with their root(s) and as always people are blaming DH (last legend) well, I could have done this ages before so why would I do it now ?. I have already created Deadly HunterZ Community. We runned the servers and fourm. after a while, a special admin Spammed at our Site.. I have more proofs but these are some ( more than enough )
http://www.mediafire.com/?pkfqb8ckyh6v3c1

EH is already famous and the best. so why did u do such a thing. I'm sure 100% that the leaders won't accept such an admin. Or maybe you guys don't want any other community. I started DH and it's not a big joke, actually my friends and I started it for fun. Our community is our kingdom.

Last thing is about albooooz, you guys are saying he is an admin at my server. Well , I do what I want there and what (IF) he is an admin ? he won't thief u .I can guarantee that all players at DH will not have any problems related to account thieving.

I know most of EH members mostly the old ones who I really respect. Sixau as an example, and I believe he knows that I did nothing bad and I won't unless someone did harm to me. It's just a game but if you want it that way we have no problem at all :)

Alot to write but no time..

Thanks everyone for reading~

Reactions: Jumpin"

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,

EliteHunterZ community is in noway trying to defeat or impede your progress, I encourage you to keep doing your job in the best way (keeping you community clear from cheaters etc). What i can't support is the decision of keeping albozz alongside with you as he's clearly a thief but it aien't my community so feel free to do so.

What i only ask is that no kind of connection must be made with EliteHunterZ, with this i mean no attacks from each sides, no advertising, no insults or forum bs.

What has happened on your forums is not in my power, i'm sorry, I anyway took actions and warned all my admins that I don't want them to come on your forums and do anything bad.

I encourage you to keep the forum clean as we do from the big amount of trolls coming daily just to spam/insult.

Please take this as a goodluck and a feedback for your clan/community, But also take this as a friendly "let's stay separated from each others".

Thank you

Nikooo777, leader of EliteHunterZ