Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Dear community,

I have some suggestions to bring maybe a bit new life to our players, would be nice if some players give their part to my suggestions. I just trying to bring new life to us never forget it!
Finally Special Admins and Head Admins will decide!

Overview:

Survivor Packs
Overlay
Monthly Maps rotation
Weekend Events
Weekly Events

Monthly Events

• Survivor Packs
The Packages includes standart CSS models just modified, take a look on them CT / T they looks pretty nice, i also would prefer if @JUNIOЯ' has time to edit them and instead the "Umbrella" our "EH" logo
it looks pretty way more professionell.

• Overlay
With overlay i mean the winning overlay for both teams, on some maps i addet a custom created by me, maybe we can take one of them it looks again more professionell and has the Elite-HunterZ label.

• Weekend Events
Maybe we should take a break from the normal classic zm for some rounds, just at weekend also, restrict guns, modified classes also mutations and much more stuff i know some ideas

• Weekly Events
To bring new stuff through the weekly, maybe something like a terrible monday, maybe increased rank points or any different stuff or day

• Monthly Maps rotation
We should change the map rotation monthly, so our players dont play every month with the same maps, important! we should dont remove our most played maps like fast, Cbble, Rush & 4way

Monthly Events
We should offer some monthly events too, like kill most zombies with pistols / pumpguns / headshots at end of month they earn something like tags or 7 days premium or we create a hall of fame thread for the event winners.

• Hallows End
Alot of people should know that i really love halloween, so im frustated that we offer a big christmas event and halloween is getting nothing, so i would prefer that the
survivors get different skins like the christmas skins at christmas, the skeletons also for the standart players and i found two other skins for the vips maybe
Vampire Lord Headless Horsemann i also will edit like every year a new most played map and give it a halloween theme.

So finally im done, i hope this thread will dont die fast and alot of players will post their opinions, to the Special and HE team, if u think this is to much stuff, well we have some admins they would manage it for sure like me

Greetings TheRalle

Last edited:

|Atom

19 Apr 2021
East Sussex, England
www.dbooty.co.uk
I like the idea of limiting weapon types. Pistols only/shotguns only/smg only/etc... Monthly events you suggested also sound promising, good idea to keep people pro-active.

Just my two cents on the thread.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Well, with a limitation - overkill, but for example a round of AWP, or a round of pistols, or knives, but at the same time it will be necessary to look at the balance by HP Fatty ... I love the server, because there is no extra husk, and this is the stability of the gameplay!

As for the cards, I agree, there is a little lack of variety and unknown of the cards, while I suppose on the new cards the first infection should be in 15 or 20 seconds so that there is no panic and preponderance on the side of the goiter, just because the card is not known to anyone, because a person needs shelter, and a goiter only needs a man, he doesn't give a damn about shelter!

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Well, with a limitation - overkill, but for example a round of AWP, or a round of pistols, or knives, but at the same time it will be necessary to look at the balance by HP Fatty ... I love the server, because there is no extra husk, and this is the stability of the gameplay!

As for the cards, I agree, there is a little lack of variety and unknown of the cards, while I suppose on the new cards the first infection should be in 15 or 20 seconds so that there is no panic and preponderance on the side of the goiter, just because the card is not known to anyone, because a person needs shelter, and a goiter only needs a man, he doesn't give a damn about shelter!
Where did half of my words go, oh gods! As for the skins, I’ll say, don’t, for this I love the server, because I don’t have any nonsense, husks and nothing superfluous