Elite ''HUNTERZ''

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Hi there,

I was wondering something, is it allowed for admins to make ppl hunt..? Since its a ''hunting'' server..
I understand that some guys just suck and are running to the first n44b camp spot when the round starts. i also understand that its important to keep the servers full but still..

Is it allowed to camp in all of the server's (v1, 2, 3, 4, 5)?

If so, maybe an idea to use 1 server for hunting only?

Adios, Epilogue

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Hi there,

I was wondering something, is it allowed for admins to make ppl hunt..? Since its a ''hunting'' server..
I understand that some guys just suck and are running to the first n44b camp spot when the round starts. i also understand that its important to keep the servers full but still..

Adios, Epilogue

Hi Buddy
the Admins can not guarantee for that there will be no campers^^

They must kick, ban or slay all campers, and of cause no admin will do that.

And belive me, on every map there is a camp spot. Otherwise you must have a map with nothing :D just a straight stretch lol
Greets

M

Marbengie

Hi there,

Adios, Epilogue

yes, it is allowed to camp on every server.
you also can be forced to leave your camping spot , when its like 10 cts vs 2 zombs and noone wants to move...so hardcore camping is still not allowed.
we dont want to ruin the gaming experience for players which are new to the mod and force them to hunt only.

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Hi Buddy
the Admins can not guarantee for that there will be no campers^^

They must kick, ban or slay all campers, and of cause no admin will do that.

And belive me, on every map there is a camp spot. Otherwise you must have a map with nothing :D just a straight stretch lol
Greets
LoL, actually that would be freakin' funny xD

But thanks for the info.

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
yes, it is allowed to camp on every server.
you also can be forced to leave your camping spot , when its like 10 cts vs 2 zombs and noone wants to move...so hardcore camping is still not allowed.
we dont want to ruin the gaming experience for players which are new to the mod and force them to hunt only.
I understand