EliteHunterZ Videos

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
australia top, i wonder if the 300 ping affects the zombies or you when you run around them xd

• Haha
Reactions: Sauce

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
australia top, i wonder if the 300 ping affects the zombies or you when you run around them xd
You know, with just how frequently I’ve been getting asked this question lately, I think I might respond to this with a video compiling just how often I get insanely longknifed lol.

In short though, my ping works tremendously in my favor as a zombie and tremendously against me as a human.

So yeah, it definitely doesn’t help with the dancing unfortunately.

Reactions: Woozu

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
i see, i guess its time for EH to host a zm server located in Australia so we can see true dancing xd

but for real that dancing you are doing is crazy, and even more crazy now that i know your ping works against you even o.o

• Love

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
You know, with just how frequently I’ve been getting asked this question lately, I think I might respond to this with a video compiling just how often I get insanely longknifed lol.

In short though, my ping works tremendously in my favor as a zombie and tremendously against me as a human.

So yeah, it definitely doesn’t help with the dancing unfortunately.
Isn't this bcs of the fact the in Australia the water swirls from right to left? Or was it the other way around? So when you turn to the right, the zombies see it as from the left, you know like a mirror effect.

• Haha

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Isn't this bcs of the fact the in Australia the water swirls from right to left? Or was it the other way around? So when you turn to the right, the zombies see it as from the left, you know like a mirror effect.
hahahahahahaha kamarad you funny funny man xDDD

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
you have to be unpredictable
never let them know ur next move

edit: now somebody get some clips and upload them to a streaming platform for us to see, this is starting to become a conversation thread and not a video thread. make videos thx🙏

• Haha

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Looks like "highping" + "mouse sensy 1000" are some sort of superpowers! Inhuman skillz there!
Thanks bro ahaha but i dnno man i think im just a sweat! and yea svetoi its true lol, the dancing works a lot more on players names that i dont recognize than it does on those i do.

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
this is exactly how you kill me every time, you are far away and suddenly ... dead 🤣
hahahaha ohh man dw, i believe ya, i can even see it on my screen when i longknife ppl xD its so dirty bro, i feel so bad especially when it's you guys :(

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Sometimes 92 lager is way worst than 200 lager in movments. This game is a lot of acceptation for what your nervs shoud be made iron of steel. If you can't handle 3 sec distance zombie got you under 0.8 mili secunds where you literaly no time to even blink, it is not inaf time to even nerv signal go full lenght to your brain than you better camp as i do cuz i am done with this . so done . Respect whom have this '' i am good i am good '' cuz i '' i am done " i am done " after x5 times i die in so stupid ways so here is all about acceptation . You take it or leave it ahahahah . For you if this is your regular conection it with time make you adjust your game play . it woud be way worst if one day it is 100 in constant ping drops . I feel sorry you cant enjoy your full greatness but you do great things with your limit abilities + respect man ^^ if lager got you it is all about acceptation and tell your self ''this is how we roll here''

• Love

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Sometimes 92 lager is way worst than 200 lager in movments. This game is a lot of acceptation for what your nervs shoud be made iron of steel. If you can't handle 3 sec distance zombie got you under 0.8 mili secunds where you literaly no time to even blink, it is not inaf time to even nerv signal go full lenght to your brain than you better camp as i do cuz i am done with this . so done . Respect whom have this '' i am good i am good '' cuz i '' i am done " i am done " after x5 times i die in so stupid ways so here is all about acceptation . You take it or leave it ahahahah . For you if this is your regular conection it with time make you adjust your game play . it woud be way worst if one day it is 100 in constant ping drops . I feel sorry you cant enjoy your full greatness but you do great things with your limit abilities + respect man ^^ if lager got you it is all about acceptation and tell your self ''this is how we roll here''
yea ive noticed that too, for some weird reason if someone has around 100 ping they tend to longknife me more than anyone else.. anyway man, as u can see i definitely feel ur pain and i admire your energy in expressing yourself regarding this, it's a testament to how frustrating it can be tryna survive out there when ur gettin longknifed left and right but i tell ya man, no matter what, im always gonna hunt, for me it's the only way to play :D appreciate your support btw gunnie <3

• Love
Reactions: Aha*gunpower*