Me and soup vs 40 🥶

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece

Solid teamwork with @Molsted and Barra in the first bit :D
I've tried multiple times to make that C4 spot work,only to be let down by the side I am not holding,but it seems you guys do make miracles happen together haha.I love that spot,great teamplay to hold it down.

• Love
Reactions: Sauce

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
First video of 2024 I actually put effort into making,hopefully you enjoy:

Edit: Apologies to any fellow Russian viewer,copyrighted music content has blocked the video in your country :/

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Mate..they way you juke these players make them look like bots😂 absolutely insane! Also first map my fav hunting map❤️
Hahaha thank you man! I never looked at it that way xD and yes vic is indeed best! :D

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
damn ppl sharing gameplay, really heartwarming to see (but share some more infected gameplay👀)

Reactions: Gethigh

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021

This one is a little long but I really wanted to capture the essence of zombie mod (friendship, teamwork, hunting, dancing, escaping, barricading, bhopping, etc) as well as show that while most players camp and miss out on what this mod truly has to offer, there is still that handful who aim to unlock its full potential.

And since that can’t happen unless WE make it happen,

My goal is to get more people to join the few, for a truer and more thrilling zombie mod experience.