Epilogue Banned ??

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Oke guys, hi... Its been a while since I was (active) online on this forum. I wanted to play in the EH-servers with my old account (lazoglu53) and i saw i couldnt connect because i was perm banned(!)
Geo perm-banned me a year ago - The reason: Albozz..
Wtf im not Albozz, im Epilogue... Most of you know me. Can you pls unban me since this is clearly a misunderstanding. Idk why he was thinking that i was Albozz or some other kind of hacker/cheater, IF Albozz IS some one.. Or does Albozz means something else. I rather be playing with my old account in the EH servers.

Here: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:28414368&advType=steamid

I know its not the right place to open this thread but i couldnt open one in the Ban/Unban request area. Idk why.
Pls handle this, thanks in advance!
Epi

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey Epilogue, and welcome back into our Forum.
First of all, albozz is some of the users who deserves a perm ban always.
The real reason would be said from other admins, dont know if its allowed to say you who albozz is.
So you have to wait for any response from a HA/SPA or from our admin geo, who banned you.

And Albozz is not a thing or any object or whatever , albozz is a nickname of a player :)..

And for your topic opening. You have to send an Unban request on the top of the website over the application forms and then ban & Unban request...
If you successfully filled up a unban request there would be a topic with the text you have filled into the boxes for your account. Just for the next time.

Kind Regards,

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Hey Epilogue, and welcome back into our Forum.
First of all, albozz is some of the users who deserves a perm ban always.
The real reason would be said from other admins, dont know if its allowed to say you who albozz is.
So you have to wait for any response from a HA/SPA or from our admin geo, who banned you.

And Albozz is not a thing or any object or whatever , albozz is a nickname of a player :)..

And for your topic opening. You have to send an Unban request on the top of the website over the application forms and then ban & Unban request...
If you successfully filled up a unban request there would be a topic with the text you have filled into the boxes for your account. Just for the next time.

Kind Regards,
Oke thanks for the explanation, i really want to know Why in gods name he thaught i was Albozz :D
Like i said, this is clearly a misunderstanding. But well wait for an HA/SPA , no other option :D

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Oke thanks for the explanation, i really want to know Why in gods name he thaught i was Albozz :D
Like i said, this is clearly a misunderstanding. But well wait for an HA/SPA , no other option :D

You will have your explanation but first, post a proper unban request. Follow T-Flash's instructions.
Regards

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
"im no cheater"

*elite hacker signature*

*hacker inside avatar*

no comment

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
"im no cheater"

*elite hacker signature*

*hacker inside avatar*

no comment

I hack iOS Software and her devices. Thats not a secret... Opened a lot of threads with iOS hacking as main topic ... so better comment ;)
Again ; ONLY iOS software, apps en games (iPhone, iPad, iPod)