eXor's application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXor

24 Jun 2012
Oslo, Norway
Hello dear Elite Hunterz! My name is eXor, and I hope you enjoy reading my application!
(We'll stop with the annoying colors here, I'm sorry, haha!)

About myself:
I'm a 19 years old boy living in Norway. I am currently studying Political Science, and living in my own house. I've got a girlfriend, and two best-friends whom I spend most of my time with. I also spend a lot of time at the gym and my studies. On my freetime I enjoy playing Counter Strike, where I spend my time enjoying the different Elite Hunterz servers. I speak fluently English, aswell as Norwegian, however the only German sentance I can say is "Ich liebe dich", haha.

Counter Strike Source
I've been playing Counter Strike Source on and off for over 5 years now. I've spent a lot of time on zombie servers, and used to be admin myself on a Swedish zombie server named Zombies in Husby! - and that's the only clan I've been in, which is | One Man Army |. I've still kept the name although the clan has been dead for a couple of years now. I'm a serious player, and being one of the best is often my top priority. I enjoy goofing around, but the competition in the game, and the fight to be one of the best is what inspires me to dedicate so much of my time into this game. The reason for me to apply to Elite Hunterz is also because your name is known, and those who represent the clan tag are serious, respected and dedicated players because of their abilities. I know that being able to join your clan will be a milestone for my gaming career, and I'm very motivated to be able to play among the best of the best.

Bad behaviour:
I have been banned once from the Elite Hunterz server because of my innapropriate language. I was having a bad day, and my trolling abilities got the best of me. I was using very rude language in order to piss a few players off. I was banned for a month, but it was then reduced to one week. This is a very embarassing experience for me, as I gave the impression of being scumbag Steve. After this incident I've spent a lot of time on the servers, and made new great friends whom I get along with, and I'll make sure that my behaviour and language won't be a issue in the future.

Thank you!
My application comes to an end here. As you might've noticed; I enjoy creating my own applications, and I love writing and talking, and if I am to be accepted to the clan I'm sure we'll have lots of fun talking together through ventrilo. I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read my application, and I am always avaliable on the forums or at steam where my username is | One Man Army | eXor, and login name is Adeelo64.

Sincerly,
eXor.

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Added you on steam, further talkings will happen there.

Good Luck!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Because you had me added and when I sent you a request it just accepted you.

eXor

24 Jun 2012
Oslo, Norway
We haven't been able to have our conversation yet, and I'm travelling to France with my girlfriend on Tuesday. I'll be unavaliable until the 27th of July. Can we extend this conversation til then? Thanks!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
declined

Status
Not open for further replies.