Fair Map Nomination

Equal Map Nomination for Everyone?

• No.

• Yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Admins have the advantage to nominate maps before everybody else at the very beginning. That gives them the advantage to nominate their favorite map and is not fair balanced. Most likely, we know that first nominated maps get voted as next map.

Please change that to an equal chance for everyone. Thank you.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Sometimes I wonder what you are ta(l)king mate :)

Edit: Of course admins do not have advantages to nominate maps before others can

Last edited:
Reactions: 1nfomercial

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
lmao, he just sees how im have time to nominating map first and thinks admins have the advantage to nominate :D
Dude, i will reveal a secret! Its just my PC is loads faster. Therefore, my nominated maps is almost always in the first place.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
This has nth to do with you, special snowflake.
Also, this has nth to do with computer loading times. Others can verify that easily.
Players have to wait a (commercial) countdown before chat can be used. Admins don't.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Why this heat guys. As I said:

Of course admins do not have advantages to nominate maps before others can

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Wrong.

Around half a year ago, an admin used that "advantage" to put herself successfully up on top of rank list.
She was ranked #1 for a few weeks. Not only for good aiming, but also being able to nominate certain maps with closer human-zombie-combats before everyone else. She did that continuously one map after another. That gave her a lot of points within a short time.

Just one example. This is distorting and is everything else but fair.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
I've been around long enough to know the value of skills. The frequency of more points is higher, if you play certain maps. E.g., cbble is more likely to give you more points than maps like roy highway. Period. Or have you ever seen someone getting 100 points in roy? I can not relate why someone would have a different opinion about that. We should all agree on that at least. Just ask those who are ranked high and ask them the maps they usually nominate. I bet it lines up after all.

I didn't say admins have certain features that other don't. Maybe I was too vague and not clear enough. If regular players (including donors) load a new map (as everybody else at the same time), they just can not nominate a map right away as chat function is not accessible for a few seconds. Don't ask me why. But it has nothing to do with the performance of a computer as considered above. I don't know how to put that in different words. Maybe I need to make a demo since people here have challenges understanding me. Or just join the server and make the experience yourself. You'll see in chat how players join and load the map quickly, but take some time before they use chat to nominate = advantage for admins!

This is just an observation that I've been making for some time. Don't get in "defensive" mode. Don't get offended. This isn't about going after high ranked players nor admins. Please, keep that mind. Just an open discussion.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Ofc it's easier to score with auto sniper on the smallest map we got in nomination list (cbble) than on roy highway, which is a vast map. nevertheless best skilled hunters could score 100+ on almost any map we got - seen some legends in this game, but those guys preferred v1 as no hunter likes auto sniper spam on campy maps.

If regular players (including donors) load a new map (as everybody else at the same time), they just can not nominate a map right away as chat function is not accessible for a few seconds. Don't ask me why.
I know what you mean, there is a trick indeed. I wont post it as I dont want it to be commonly abused/exploited. But I assure you no VIP or admin has more rights on nominating a map than you :). And No - it is not dependent on PC performance at all. most v1 players know this trick and I guess with v1 players switching to v3 this trick has arrived there too meanwhile.

Reactions: 1nfomercial

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
It seems to me that you have inflated an elephant from a fly, I have not seen such a problem. I probably did not pay attention to that, but always
everyone presses 4 or 5 this is yes!

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hello guys. Listen @1nfomercial I play right now : you nominated roy highway and it was voted, but you sitting in specs and don't play it. I think you are just troll and you can't be taken serious. I'm right am I ? ;)

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Please don't write here, if you have nothing to contribute to this discussion.
FYI, I played that map Friday evening. Just not every round. Fake News.
And please, don't talk to me anymore.