Handled Gag Request: - Dr.Zoïdberg -

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Tirant, 16 May 2019 at 13:02.

1. Tirant

Tirant Well-Known Member Donator

Name - Dr.Zoïdberg -
    SteamID U:1:38146130
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date May 16th and the past 2 weeks

Gag Reason Insulting/Swearing
    Additional Information
    insults/provokes me by calling me "rat" whenever he feels like it. He has been doing so for the past 2 weeks now, check chatlog for "rat". He may be still upset about his latest ban I requested. To crown it all, he just recently said I should "go suicide myself". Also check my own chatlog to retrace our conversation.
    Proof Screenshot

Attached Files:

2. Docta

Docta Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

Hi Tirant, thanks for the report.

We don't generally use 2 weeks old chat to dig up bans on people, you could probably compile a huge amount of bans that way. Just going from your screenshots (which was today) i can see numerous other chat rules broken from him all within a short timespan surrounding your report times (within 15 minutes).

I've gave him a gag partly due to breaking language chat rules but harassing and telling people to kill themselves is not on: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:19073065&Submit

Tirant and h1dden like this.
  3. Tirant

Tirant Well-Known Member Donator

@Docta. I generally share your opinion why you can't dig up the old stuff. My point however was that he wouldn't stop harassing me over a long period of time. He can call me names once, twice or even three times, but I start to see things differently if he insults me every time I come online.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.