|
V

Reactions: Assassin Dert

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
I would like to start off by saying I'm disappointed. This situation has been dealt with in the least effective and most unprofessional way possible.
Especially with your apparent "0 tolerance for doxxing", I would have thought this whole thing would've been taken far more seriously.
There has been a complete lack of (practically 0) communication between the admins and the people involved, and it also appears that the admins themselves have communication issues within the team.

I will repeat what I stated in Dert's thread before it was closed: Not a single member of the admin team even thought to DM me asking about the situation. Just banned me completely from everything. Not a single word from anyone.
I am annoyed by dPexx's response to this, which was:
1616011576484.png

because realistically - him messaging me personally and explaining to me, looked like this:

1616011548020.png

Not at all was I "messaged personally". I had to reach out myself. Even when I did so - all I got (from a literal head admin), were completely blunt and ignorant answers.
I was there trying to explain the situation, wanting to clear my name - and in response I get told:
1616011597489.png
and was then blocked, so that I could no longer send messages and therefore the situation was not getting remotely dealt with.
Besides this terribly unproductive talk with dPexx (which I initiated), not a single other conversation has been had between me and any admins. So my statement still stands.
Why was I not questioned? Why was there not a single person trying to find out anything about the situation? Every single decision you have made, and everything you have perused regarding this entire thing: has been completely based on personal beliefs, subjective opinions, and straight up rumours.
Would it not occur to a single member of the admin team to even attempt to try to clear any of this up?
I was banned without being made aware that I was banned - and was then left in the complete dark about it.

Moving on... I would like to talk about how completely mindless Lotus has been throughout this, not helping the situation remotely, and doing not much but contradicting himself constantly.
It was and still is clear that the reasoning for my ban is because I posted the link to the doxx in my private discord server.
yet when the reason as to why another person involved had not been banned was being discussed, Lotus stated: "
1616011628211.png
".
This makes completely no sense to me. His reason as to why somebody hadn't been banned for posting the link was because it took place outside of the GoFree server, and yet I got banned: for posting the link in a server outside of and unrelated to GoFree.
More on this, Lotus then proceeded to go against himself again, by banning that person who had posted the link in a separate server to GoFree. You see the issue there? He had literally just said: "
1616011690547.png
",
so why did the guy get banned?
Another thing i'm confused about here, is that the person Lotus banned there, was only banned from the discord server, and can still freely access the in-game surf servers. Despite him doing the exact same thing that resulted in my ban. So why am I not only banned from the discord server?

Something else that is bothering me a lot is that i'm being made out to be a huge issue in this situation, when realistically: i've done almost nothing. dPexx's statement:

"
1616011671507.png
"
I feel shows this perfectly.
The one and only instance where I had posted the link, was in my own private discord server, during a conversation about the situation, trying to resolve it. There was no malicious intent at all with it being sent, and yet it's being made out as though I did something as bad as going ahead and spamming it in a bunch of places in an attempt to spread it. With the highly exaggerated statement above - "You might as well have been the one to dox him".
The screenshot of me sending the link was taken completely out of context and does not show remotely why it was there, or what the nature of the chat was. The only people in the chat were those who were already fully aware of the situation and had already seen the doxx sheet as it was sent previously by Moxi. (I deleted it as soon as I saw it had been sent.) In addition to this, only 3 seconds after I had sent the link - I deleted it again as it was no longer needed.

Moxi/Cry has taken full responsibility for all of this, and has repeatedly attempted to clear everybody else that has been unfortunately dragged into it. Yet you fail to listen to that.
I would end up repeating what has already been said in a separate thread if I continued, purely because it seems as though it hasn't actually been read. So please if you haven't already, or just need a reminder as to what has been said: read through this:

previous discussion

From reading everything above, I think it's clear how this is seen from my side: I have been banned on both the in-game servers and the discord server for something I was not guilty of doing, without any communication from any admins (wasn't even told I had been banned) and have been nothing but harassed for the past few days because of how this situation has made me look.

I believe I should be unbanned.

Any questions at all (from anyone at all), please ask, and I will answer in full detail. (the thread is open to anyone as far as I'm aware. I am willing to talk this through and get it resolved.

-edit (inserted attachments)

Last edited:

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I'll explain this to you one more time, sharing a link that contains a full dox of a person is blatantly against our rules.
1616016695676.png

I spoke to you about your ban, when you were banned & explained everything in full (or tried to.)

2.png

again you & your friends want to take it a step further, here we have you giving the green light for your friend to dox me:
3.png

It seems you caught wind that we knew about this, so you backtracked.

4.png

If you had taken the above position at first when the initial dox took place, your ban would have never occurred.

Denied.

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
I spoke to you about your ban, when you were banned & explained everything in full (or tried to.)
Regarding my ban: in our dm's, you did not at all explain anything in full. at all. i would paste our entire DM here but i feel like there is 0 point. i was told "i'm done here" "you're absolutely clueless" and "lol u still don't get it"

again you & your friends want to take it a step further, here we have you giving the green light for your friend to dox me:
i do not want to take it a step further, that is another person (Lukai) saying he wants to doxx Lotus. Not me. And I am in no way what-so-ever giving anybody the "green light" for them to Doxx you. i was literally defending the admins, pointing out Lukai's stupid statement of "cuz he's a cuck". Why on earth would I want you doxxed?

It seems you caught wind that we knew about this, so you backtracked.
I did not catch wind of anything at all, and didn't backtrack, at the time that all of this was being said in the server - I was mid way through writing the appeal above. I did not and still do not want any mention of doxxing in my server. all mention of it besides in the dedicated channel between Bunny, Dert and I, gets instantly removed.

None of these screenshots reflect me in any way, and I think it's ridiculous that you are using an instance of someone else threatening to doxx Lotus as a reason to deny my unban appeal.

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
it's still very apparent that you are avoiding the truth, my entire appeal that I put genuine effort into because I wish to be unbanned - you ignore, and reply to absolutely none of

Status
Not open for further replies.