Donator
25 Oct 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]

Ingame name cotey

SteamID STEAM_0:0:178352798

Ban/Gag reason "doxing"

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
after a significant of time has passed and i have had time to reflect on my actions more, i feel as though it now justified enough for me to return and attempt to appeal once more.
any involvement i had in the situation, i completely accept and apologise for my actions. however the severity of what i did doesn't feel worthy of a permanent ban. since being banned, i have completely stepped away from the situation and have not mentioned it at all unless questioned. i have also distanced myself more from the people who i am made to think were involved.

most if not all other servers are either completely dead or just aren't fun to play, so playing the game i once enjoyed (surfing) is simply not enjoyable anymore, i want to come back to gofree.

upon reading my previous appeals and understanding the situation - i think it is a valid assumption that i deserve to have my punishment lifted.
many people from the community and a fair few admins themselves agree with this, and having seen some of them like my previous appeals - it seems that the only thing preventing me returning is the grudge that is being held against me by certain people.

it'd be appreciated if this appeal was taken and something could come as a result of it.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Denied