Dreamz

20 May 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Dreamz
SteamID STEAM_1:1:147498121

Ban/Gag reason SMAC detection
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I recently received a ban for a server here. I do not remember playing on it nor is it in my server history, but I found the ban information by searching my Steam ID online. I do have a VAC ban on my account but I have never used bhop scripts. I used a cheat called ezfragz on a 1v1 server as well as a Dust2 DM server. I do not remember playing on your server at all. Regardless, nothing like this will ever happen again. I have contacted Steam about the ban and I just request that you show leniency and take my promise that I have learned my lesson and if my VAC ban gets lifted, I would love the chance to play on your servers as a legit player as they sound like awesome places to hang out. Thank you for reading and for your consideration.

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hi Dreamz,
We don't allow any kind of cheats on our servers as on every other game. Whatever your reasons are your ban won't get lifted unless staff got something else to say.
You need to buy a new account and quit cheating.

Dreamz

20 May 2020
Okay. Let me explain again. I was not even playing on your server and got banned by console. Your server isn't in my server history which I can prove to you. If there is someone above you, why don't you let them handle the situation instead of bringing your unwanted opinion into this? You are a GameServer Admin, not a Forum Admin and you don't represent the community well. Thanks though! @YoungBuck

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
It's clear that you have used cheats on our servers you don't need to explain yourself.
Case closed no more further discussion needed.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Bans from our Anti-Cheat will not be reverted. Declined.

This is from our responsible CSGO Head Admin to a similiar case.

I do have a VAC ban on my account but I have never used bhop scripts.

You got a VAC Ban, at almost the same Date as our Anti Cheat banned you, you cant be banned (seperate from VAC) from a Server you never connected to.

Okay. Let me explain again. I was not even playing on your server and got banned by console. Your server isn't in my server history which I can prove to you. If there is someone above you, why don't you let them handle the situation instead of bringing your unwanted opinion into this? You are a GameServer Admin, not a Forum Admin and you don't represent the community well. Thanks though! @YoungBuck

YoungBuck was so friendly to explain you the same thing i did now, you could be a bit more gentle.

I have contacted Steam about the ban and I just request that you show leniency and take my promise that I have learned my lesson and if my VAC ban gets lifted, I would love the chance to play on your servers as a legit player as they sound like awesome places to hang out. Thank you for reading and for your consideration.

Im sure Steam Support cant help you here, but even if your VAC would get removed, we wouldnt unban you since we don't unban issued Bans from our Anti Cheat.
The only Way for you now to play on our Servers is to buy a new Account, and dont forget to delete whatever you had.

Reactions: easy and YoungBuck