Donator
22 Sep 2019
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name lewis#5967
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewiseste/

Ban/Gag reason unsure
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
i was wrongly muted by lotus for asking him to stay within the discord rules and it was 1 hour. loads of people said it was wrong and he muted mojo and splitzey for telling him it was wrong. when I got unmuted i was just talking using my normal everyday British banter and said id kick ur front door in and clearly he took it the wrong way. pec u know what I'm like so you know I meant it in no aggressive way and my slimes are trying to get me unmuted. xxx

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Repeatedly trying to instigate a reaction from people by provoking them isn't okay and insulting admins in more or less every way possible, following a mute for the initial behaviour, is definitely not okay. You're no longer welcome in the discord.

Reactions: Kaiii

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
how was i trying to get a reaction... me and my mates were talking and he always comes in with the phat mutes and bans for close to no reason...

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
1bc3192e4f79bddbd710be9ea8d4f005.jpg
1590355ef0aa383114c500288794c351.jpg

f455ab9ba8b71781e62a0b9a8c6e25a6.png

This is not an acceptable way to conduct yourself within our community and your behaviour following this mute was definitely not acceptable. I won't be adding anymore to this.

Reactions: Kaiii

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
how am i meant to get unmuted when I'm muted? had to contact him somehow didn't i

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
tbf in the 1st and second screenshot you gave he literally didnt do anything against the rules, if it was anyone else he was talking to, he wouldnt have got muted.

the second one, he used an in game function, so the punishment would therefore be to blacklist him from said command. AND it was after the mute/ban whatever it was had already been inflicted. U cant defend lotus in this one, tonights mute was 110% uncalled for

sure it was immature of him jokingly saying something about politics being against the rules, but does it deserve a 1 hour mute for a snidey/jokey comment to an admin? Not at all. unfair af

Reactions: Lewis

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
thank you danny lad hopefully they listen to someone with as much knowledge and skill as you

Reactions: Danny

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
Lewis, in the past and present, has displayed an absolute disregard for the rules of the server. He's constantly antagonising others in the discord and when he gets a rise he reverts to personal insults. Literally rule 1 of the Discord is "1. Respect your fellows users". Lewis' contributions to the majority of the Discord discussions he has taken part in have not been respectful.
And as a final note, trying to get a rise out of a Special Admin while he's just talking to SpaghettiCat isn't exactly respectful, nor is the subsequent !calladmin, or even the tickets that he made/spammed. Lewis is more often than not conducting himself in a childish, provocative manner and from just searching "from: lewis" in Discord shows an absolutely cringe-worthy log.

I don't think I'm supposed to be replying here but since Danny threw his opinion in, fair game? No?

Reactions: Roor and Oliver

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
I know he’s immature a lot and misbehaves, but I’m saying he directly didn’t break any rules in this given scenario and therefore the mute shouldn’t have really been given, I was only giving my 50p since it’s pretty unfair he’s being looked over because he was a dick in the past. Like I said, if it were anyone else, he wouldn’t be muted , and I don’t think that’s fair at all

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
I think the way he conducted himself was in clear breach of literally the first rule of the server and I mentioned his past due to the fact that Lewis has had ample opportunity to change his immature attitude. I don't believe he's being looked over, but if he was it wouldn't be because he was a dick in the past, it'd be because he's been immature (or as Danny said, a dick) in the past and remains to be the same.

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
I dont think it was disrespectful that he made a joke tho, i recall the knowledgebase saying something along the lines of : 'admins shouldnt take things to heart and should have a thick skin when dealing with trolls' or something, surely this applies to discord? muting him for 60mins for making a pathetic, none offensive joke, simply because it was aimed at you is really uncalled for

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
brandon i wouldnt of "spammed" tickets if someone answered me instead of but closing it. on many many many occasions I've tried to message lotus in dm start off polite and he has 0 interest in helping me. he doesn't do anything but hand out muted unfairly which leads me trying to catch him out once again.

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
I don't see why you're playing the victim, it doesn't suit you and I disagree that it was an unfair mute. Again, rule 1 of the Discord is to respect your fellow users, something you have time and time again shown an inability to do. That's all I have to say.

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
which rule did i break by saying to lotus to keep politics out of chat? this is why I got muted... how is it fair to get a 1 hour mute for saying that

Reactions: Danny

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
You were trying to get a rise out of him. Aka antagonise/provoke him. This is evident as everyone knows you and lotus don't get on yet while he's talking to SpaghettiCat you're sat telling him not to dare chat, that you'll "ching" him, calling what he said racist then telling him to move on because he's breaking the rules by talking politics? Do you consider that respectful?

Read what Oli said and you may understand why you were muted. It's not that single message that got you muted but also what came before it. The fact that you don't understand that yet is, frankly, astounding.

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
it was that message which got me muted... or at least that's what I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.