4 Jan 2020
United States of America
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Lord Protect me
SteamID 76561198015668946

Ban/Gag reason Apparantly racism
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I am not racist. I was free styling on a beat. Im Legacy just abused his power?? No warning or anything.

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
Dude, if you are who I think you are then you were being toxic and racist. Then you're also singing it. First off we dont like hearing the word to begin with, but depending on the context we dont do anything or we ask you to not use slurs. But if you're gonna behave like you do with both micspam and racist slurs then...

4 Jan 2020
United States of America
I am not toxic nor racist. I was freestyling on a beat. You also muted the person playing the instrumental. The whole server was quiet as they wanted to hear me free style. I was freestyling for like an hour. You simply abused your power, looking at your ban logs- you seem obsessed for banning people for 1d and longer for "racism". Once again, I am not racist , toxic, or micspamming. I was flowing on a beat as everyone in the server was vibing out to it.

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
If I get called in to the server. Not everyone is liking it. Also the people literally asked you to be quiet and stop. Also i responded on your real abuse report. You might wanna take a look at that. You also had 10 previous mutes before i went in, atleast two for racism and for inappropriate language. Mate. Honestly? I dont mean to be rude and idk if I am rn but, you cant reallythink you dont deserve to be muted, especially after trying to avoid getting muted?

4 Jan 2020
United States of America
There is 40 people on the server. If one person doesn't like it. They can easily MUTE themselves. This isn't a one size fits all. The prior mutes were for 15-30 minutes, I never bothered appealing any of them as I'd rather just wait it out. How can I evade mutes? I shouldn't have been muted in the first place for free styling on a beat, and second how am I going to get blamed for you "fucking up the mute".

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
Man, imma give up, you early dont get it.