mojo

10 Oct 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name mojo
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/mojo76/

Ban/Gag reason toxicity
Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
Statement of grounds
Greetings admins, my past actions were unjustifiable and rude. However due to coming close to death, I've found light in the presence of Allah, in which I believe i have many amends to make. I wish to love and respect all (including lotus). I would greatly respect a second chance at the go free discord to look at my lost bhop records. Inshallah brothers.

Now, a poem i made for lotus.

My fit Lotus, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you ban, love and shout,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the pleasant scout.

Let me compare you to a bold buffoon?
You are more funny, content and sexy.
Cold sun heats the dirty peaches of June,
And summertime has the intent lexie.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your old discord mod power, face and hair.
Thinking of your present face fills my days.
My love for you is the flirty airfare.

Now I must away with a shirty heart,
Remember my blue words whilst we're apart.

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'936
Canadia eh?
Mojo your problem and why I never bother to respond to you whenever you try to DM me is you will not acknowledge you did anything wrong. You still say things like you don’t know why you were banned and go around asking other people to plead your case or remove you ban. If you don’t even think you did anything wrong and can’t recognize it, why would I believe you’ve changed and won’t do the same crap all over again. I was considering speaking with you about this soon because I honestly wouldn’t have been opposed to removing your ban if you just toned it back a bit and weren’t always being super toxic.

This trolly request doesn’t exactly make you look as serious as I thought you were about wanting another chance. There’s no point in unbanning a person who is the same person they were when they got banned.

mojo

10 Oct 2020
Mojo your problem and why I never bother to respond to you whenever you try to DM me is you will not acknowledge you did anything wrong. You still say things like you don’t know why you were banned and go around asking other people to plead your case or remove you ban. If you don’t even think you did anything wrong and can’t recognize it, why would I believe you’ve changed and won’t do the same crap all over again. I was considering speaking with you about this soon because I honestly wouldn’t have been opposed to removing your ban if you just toned it back a bit and weren’t always being super toxic.

This trolly request doesn’t exactly make you look as serious as I thought you were about wanting another chance. There’s no point in unbanning a person who is the same person they were when they got banned.
dm me bro, lets talk

Reactions: Danny