nexify

21 Feb 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name nex
SteamID STEAM_0:1:533762401

Ban/Gag reason Ban evading
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I'm not evading a ban. My name is nexify / nex and I frequently get mistaken for someone else.

You didn't check my IP or anything, I was on voice_enable 0 surfing and randomly got banned.

Reactions: Daley

nexify

21 Feb 2020
I was banned off of circumstantial evidence and the only real evidence is that I said "join vcard channel" to one of my friends. To clear that up, I'm in the top 25 on utopia and the other nex is also good at surfing so the community / discord I'm in is the same one as nex, this discord is for utopia surfers. Look on the right side and you can see the users (two nex's).
upload_2020-2-20_19-21-33.png

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
Hi!

The reason I banned you is because I have been lead to believe that you are ban evading. Now, an individual named "nex" has also put a ban appeal. Now, you being called "nex" in-game is a bit suspicious don't we agree. Very strange. Also, you said in game; "join vcard channel". The account that made the appeal a few days ago was called "vcard". Strange. Now you say that you aren't the same person. At the moment, I'm not going to believe that if I am honest. I've asked if someone can check your IP and until that happens, you're going to be staying banned. Sorry to put it like that, but I hope you can see why. The evidence kind of adds up. Also, I don't believe Go-Free Admins have the ability to check IPs, so that is void I suppose.

One more thing, I double checked with a SPA whether I should go ahead and ban and they said yes (for now). I have the evidence supporting that you are the same person, so until an admin can prove that you are who you say you are, it's going to remain.

Have a nice day :)

Attachments

• vcard.png
    vcard.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: NotShox

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
Hi Nex,

Just want to leave my final response on here. There was a positive match between the STEAMID and your IP. Unfortunately for you the ban will be staying. Also, please don't try to give out personal info, i.e; credit cards.

>>Video<<
Have a great day!

Thanks,
Daley