Scott Williams

24 Feb 2019
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Cheez-its
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/scootiemybootie/

Ban/Gag reason mute evading
Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
Statement of grounds
Yes, I do know I have been mute evading and got permabanned for using alt accounts because of i simply wanted to talk with some people, but I know my actions were wrong and there is proof that I was mute evading by a certain player, my only request is to reduce the length of my ban for using alt accounts and just going on go free like none of this was happening, It was stupid of me to join in the toxicity of the server by mic spamming and just trying to be loud as possible..I think this request should be considered because the person who has called the mute to mute me has also mute evaded, now I don't have proof, and you may be thinking I'm lying right now but I do know that he has muted me and done the right thing, and I'm not going to blame him for it, please consider my request

NotShox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Aug 2019
You aren't providing much of a reason on why we should reduce your mute other than, "I think this request should be considered because the person who called the mute to mute me has also mute evaded." This is not much of a valid reason on why we should reduce your much as this is a protest for your punishment and you literally admitted to doing everything you got banned for... Using someone else as an excuse to break the rules isn't enitrely a good look... If you really think the person who muted you deserves a punishment feel free to report him but you aren't convincing us of anything here.