Handled [GoFree/CS:GO Surf] Protest a punishment: shipp

shipp

Donator
29 Jun 2019
United States of America
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name vs- shipp
SteamID STEAM_1:0:506329246

Ban/Gag reason Using the !calladmin command to ""bait"" me in server so several players could simultaneously ear rape the server. This happened twice.
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I have been surfing on gofree for a while as most people know. In my perm comm block it states i was calling admin i have not been able to call admin since frzn was around spamming roors snapchat i was banned from the discord and from call admin. i would really apreciate an opportunity to be able to rtv nominate and talk to people who need help in surf. (no oonger being toxic i just want to enjoy my game on a good server) i also understand i have many block on myself yet danman was one of the main reasons of that and he clearly diddnt turn out to be the best "authority" figure in the surf community. im hoping you are able to look past that if not ill continue to surf the server and appreciate you looking over it thanks.

Last edited:

Roor

GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Nov 2018
After looking through your extensive history of mutes/gags and some consideration I have decided to offer you a solution. You have received a ton of communication blocks at: 34 total. You've gotten 5 different mutes between 5 - 15 minutes as warnings, a dozen half-hour mutes, 3 separate 24 hour mutes, 1 week, and 1 month. All this for a multitude of rules violations and toxic behavior.

That being said; the original intended mute length by myself was 3 months. The mute was later updated to permanent, and was issued on 5/12/2020 , exactly 60 days ago today 7/11/2020. With that in mind, If you will no longer be a problem in-server as you say I am willing to edit your [current] permanent mute to a length of 30 days / 1 month for the grand total of the original 90 day punishment. Also for the foreseeable future your discord ban stands.

I sincerely hope you mean it when you say you have 'grown up a lot'.
For real.