16 Feb 2019
Canada
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Shpwny
SteamID STEAM_0:1:538811376

Ban/Gag reason I disrespected the owner :/
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
The fact that he banned for such a small action was first ; really dumb and should've kicked me or maybe muted me. But after thinking a bit I completely comprehand his way of thinking, so I 100% deserve this sanction. It has been quite while since I got banned and I think I would be ready to reintroduce the server with a fresh mind :D <3

A lot of love to all the GoFree Community

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
First of all, you were banned for a number of reasons. The main one, being an absolute weirdo. The "disrespect" was simply the last straw. What a stupid thing for you to say regardless of the context.

You used to leave the discord & join on alternative accounts to cause trouble and seek attention. I don't particularly want someone who acts like this on our discord server.

You pretty much just emote spammed 24/7, provided nothing of value conversation wise to anybody other than posting hug emotes to one another. This emote spam also used to break up other people's conversations.

You were also pretty confrontational towards basically everyone, and I have a super hard time seeing you acting any differently if you get unbanned.

Also, best not forget about the fact you lied to me for months about your VAC ban when you were in the Admin team, even though I told you straight up that it would be better to admit to whatever got you banned.

Nevertheless, I'll give the green light for someone to lift your ban. Else I can do it later

Shqwny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 Feb 2019
Canada
First of all, you were banned for a number of reasons. The main one, being an absolute weirdo. The "disrespect" was simply the last straw. What a stupid thing for you to say regardless of the context.

You used to leave the discord & join on alternative accounts to cause trouble and seek attention. I don't particularly want someone who acts like this on our discord server.

You pretty much just emote spammed 24/7, provided nothing of value conversation wise to anybody other than posting hug emotes to one another. This emote spam also used to break up other people's conversations.

You were also pretty confrontational towards basically everyone, and I have a super hard time seeing you acting any differently if you get unbanned.

Also, best not forget about the fact you lied to me for months about your VAC ban when you were in the Admin team, even though I told you straight up that it would be better to admit to whatever got you banned.

Nevertheless, I'll give the green light for someone to lift your ban. Else I can do it later
Thanks for the reply, i'll take your saying into consideration, I'll try not to spam emote, even though I'm not sure if I can hahah, I will also not be a weirdo and respect other members of the community.

Shqwny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 Feb 2019
Canada