Denied+ [GoFree/CS:GO Surf] Protest a punishment: SurfToasty

SurfToasty

28 Nov 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Toasty (Loaf Of Toast, at the time of ban)
SteamID 76561199002937587

Ban/Gag reason [GoFreeAC] Cheating
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I was banned from this surf server around 6 months ago and stopped playing surf as a result. Now i have regained my interest in surf i tried to log in to the server and i am met with a ban message. I do not understand how the server has come to the conclusion that i was cheating, as i have never used cheats and especially not on a surf server as using cheats couldn't gain you an advantage on a surf server anyway. Please could i have my ban lifted so i can continue to surf on the maps i like the most.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Anti-cheat bans don't tend to get reversed. Your story is also pretty contradictory, were you banned 6 months ago and stopped playing cause of it, or were you banned and kicked just now? You're banned on Nexus as well, also for cheating, the claim of "I didn't cheat" isn't sufficient to counter an AC ban.
Ban will remain.

Reactions: Roor

SurfToasty

28 Nov 2020
Anti-cheat bans don't tend to get reversed. Your story is also pretty contradictory, were you banned 6 months ago and stopped playing cause of it, or were you banned and kicked just now? You're banned on Nexus as well, also for cheating, the claim of "I didn't cheat" isn't sufficient to counter an AC ban.
Ban will remain.
im not sure where you got the idea i was banned from nexus from but im certainly not as im in a game rn? And your "contradictory" claim is proably due to me wording stuff wrong. Yes i was banned 6 months ago but i only appealed now as i was met with a ban message when i wanted to join a game. If you refer to screenshot i will upload time is in bottom corner to confirm i was not banned from nexus.

Attachments

• GOFREE.png
    GOFREE.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 30