WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name s♥h♥m♥e♥c
SteamID STEAM_1:0:101220101

Ban/Gag reason Using the !calladmin command to ""bait"" me in server so several players could simultaneously ear rape the server. This happened twice.
Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
Statement of grounds
Reduce or lift, I don't mind either.

I did not do any calladmins (I believe you guys keep a log of this).

If you look in the ban reason it says I call admin'd but I didn't. Please verify this. I can't run SLAM because it has issues with Valorant's anti-cheat. Yes I am guilty of yelling into mic (the previous "micspam" 30 minute mute) from Roor, but 1 week chat and mute when I didn't even calladmin to let other people join the server is out of line.

Edit: Others may have calladmined but I didn't call admin from what I remember

Roor

GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Nov 2018
This is a laughable defense given the situation. You are taking literally the semantics of the commban reason. Given that all three of you and your two friends left the server immediately after ear raping, rejoined, and repeated the process in order to avoid punishment I had to issue that punishment through sourcebans rather than in game. After noting all steamid's of other players with my name I issued a one week punishment and gave the same reason for each. Please see the attached image of your own text chat logs. Before the first, during the second, and after the whole ear rape stunt on Kitsune. I believe it more than speaks for itself. Also please take at look at my response to your friend here also, particularly the last part of my response. I think it is very relevant.

ev1.png

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Just because I encourage it doesn’t mean I ran it. You agree to the rules on joining, isn’t one of them don’t abuse !calladmin? They should know better not to abuse it. People bait players all the time sting mash F10 and enter to get a speed boost.

And yeah I found it funny, re: tears in my eyes...that was excellent etc. Didn’t admit to being a part of it.

Despite being against the rules it’s kind of funny and lightens up my evening because kitsune is always different.

I’ve used Shmec with the crown as my username for months I think now, I changed name after you muted me the first time. (Shmec with crown to the one with hearts now) There’s no roor in my history and I was an admin before, it sucks to have someone with your name especially when it’s unique.

I wouldn’t mind settling for a 1 day, not entirely sure where I got roped in with the username. I do apologize for yelling into the mic previously though considering it did bring a lot of “free shmec” into the voice.

Roor

GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Nov 2018
Please see the attached image. It shows your past aliases and I believe speaks for itself. I do see not any reason to lift or reduce the punishment at this time.

ev2.png

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
There's no history of Roor on my steam though, weird. 3 different Roors on my history and you said there was multiple not sure how I can be 3 people.

I get what you mean and I understand what you're saying, but sadly I don't see this going anywhere. You can close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.