Nach Wochenlanger Suche des Filmtitels bin ich zu diesem Entschluss gekommen :
"Zwei außer Rand und Band " aka "Crime Busters"

Hige

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Aug 2013
Germany, Hannover
Hehe Clever Trick Using :p

Btw it's Wolfys turn because he already had the solution but i guess you didnt saw it.

So Wolfy, your turn!

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Isnt this the movie with bruce willis? The fifth element?
I'm not sure, i just remember this orange-haired girl.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
image.jpg

From a famous movie made in the 90's. Trying to make it less obvious and have a little fun with a challenge. Also made sure that it can't be cheated through a Google search :eek: (had to skip a lot of screenshots to find an undetectable one!)
Hint: Lead actors in this movie both won an Oscar, starred in 3 movies together, very well-known but both had a career decline since 00's.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Guessing from just the hint. Heat?

Edit; If its correct, feel free to post another one. Need to go to school now. brb 5 hours

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Guessing from just the hint. Heat?

Edit; If its correct, feel free to post another one. Need to go to school now. brb 5 hours

That's correct :) No more hints from now on I guess haha. Could anyone guess it without a hint though (just by the screenshot)? I'll think of another movie and will post again soon.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Had to go an extra mile on this one. Pesky Google reversed all my images, no matter how hard I tried to prevent it. So I stamped a couple of watermarks all over the screenshot and that sort off threw the giant off.
The floor tile and a poker cup should be a dead giveaway for this classic. He got a full house, must be his lucky day :)

17.png

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Con Air, probably wouldn't have got it without the text. Badass film, though.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Here are the screenshots from 2 different movies. Good luck guessing :)

1) Movie1.png
2) Movie2.png

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
this one is hard.
is there an opera in the background of the first picture? and WHY is the guys nipples cut out in the suit?!

both of them seems to look like b-movies that trys to look like blockbusters..
1) tron? maybe?
2) bad matrix-copy?

First movie is made in 2002 by a famous director and starring a famous actor. Made a lot of money in box office. Has a bleached-out blue tint throughout the movie, similar to my avatar. The screenshot just shows a tiny scene from the movie (non-lead actor), yes there is an opera house in the background but you can see that it's all just a virtual reality hologram. The movie is set in the future.
You are very close on the second movie guess :)

Am I making it too difficult?