Handled+ HAIL TO THE KING BABY ABUSE OF HIS POWER

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
HAIL TO THE KING BABY, this admin blocks me when i'm attacking by a zombie.
Then i make complain and he tell me it was HIS spot!!!
He refused to just go back a little, he volontary bocks me!! And to finish he freeze me because he doesn't accept his fault.
UNBELIVEABLE!!!

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi Micko

So that other readers understand how the situation was set, I will explain the scene:

I was sitting in a tunnel in 16 Chambers map
You arrive and flash, indicating that you want to pass me - I explain that you shall use !zstuck.

The end of the tunnel ends with a free fall so there is no way I can just go back.

We are not talking about a block, like I wont let you up on i.e. a box - you were, what we can say would be 2 meters inside the tunnel, and had time to do !zstuck if you wanted to pass me.

You did not want to accept my explanation, and started to follow me (we both became zombies btw) and to stop you from following me (apparently because you wanted to block me) I froze you.

Next round you were back to normal, and could continue playing....

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
You re so a liar! You do this so many times.
I arrive and flash to indicated you there is a zombie, you see i hadn't the time to open the console to use "stuck" because i was attacking! I can't use the console and shoot in the same time, don't you know???
The tunnel is long enought, you could go back and you know it, liar.
You have block me, the proof is clear, you refuse to go back when i was attacking and you didn't shoot the zombie anymore, you wanted i'm touch by him.
Your explanation is one of a liar, i don't accept it.
I wanted to block you??!! the area is big enought, you could go anywhere you want liar, i just follow you to get your attention and you know it.
HAIL TO THE KING is a liar, it's not the firts time he does that, he must get an punishment. It's unbeliveable!
He had clearly abuse of his power just because i was on HHHHIIIISSSSSSSS spot!! Sorry i didn't know that admin had spot reserved to them!

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
well, we will never agree about that

So far, it has been a rule, if you run to a spot with other players i.e. a box, you jump up, and when you are up, you move away from edge, using !zstuck

Whether you are not fast enough to do that, I can not say, but I did not see any zombies chasing you, I had time to ask you to write !zstuck in chat....

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
The rule is: don't block teammates, you had block me because you had the possibility to go back, you know that. Hail to the kid must get a punishment he still lie.

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
that you wrote is a liar. You didn't move because you wanted i'm touch by the zombie, it s not the first time you do that. You must get a punishment for rule breaking. Grow upo and accept that hail to the kid

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
Oh my god and now, we are playing on the same game and he blocks my console because a write here and not during the game, the truth about his rule breaking!!!
HE ABUSE OF HIS POWER AGAIN

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
so when you are disagree with a rule breaker admin, you just have the right to say nothing on the forum?!!!! If you do, you're console during games will be block!!
HE MUST GET A PUNISHMENT

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hi,

Next time, use https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/applicationform/abuse-report.2/form to make abuse reports
Since you don't provide actual proof, there's not much we can do.
If you plan to play on our servers again, I highly suggest you bind "say !zstuck" to a key of your choice, so that you can easily walk through people on narrow hallways

Reactions: Vydx