Hey!:cool:

deadone

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2014
Hello!

It's about time that i introduce myself properly now!:)

My name is Andreas a 23 years old guy from Finland, Im a forest worker who plays css on my spare time (please dont laugh)XD
I joined this forum around this time last year and i have been playing on the scoutknivez servers for maybe 1 year and a half.
The scoutknivez server is my absolute favorite server but lately i have started to enjoy the zombie ones also.
And when i feel like i have to take a break from all and just dont think about anything i go on a long trip with my R6:cool:

Oh and just because NoMatt3r seems to like cats i have to say im a dog person and have a dog!:)

Sincerely

Deadone,Andreas

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Haze is a dog person, Nomatter is a pony person and Klovn is a cat person. Those positions are already taken Andreas, I do apologize.
Either way, welcome the forum and the community (late as hell, amirite?) and stay for at least another year.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
sayWHAT??

Who got the idea that i was a cat person? I literally hate cats! :) Those little devils!

But Welcome to the forum, have fun :)

Btw is R6 a motorbike?

Mafia

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Nov 2013
Sweden, Göteborg
Welcome Andreas, happy to see you on the forum aswell and not only ingame :)

Haha what's up with the hate against cats Klovn? :( I bet you're a dog person.. :mad:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hyvä hyvä hyvä...

tervetuloa!

(my limited finnish)

And if you feel like taking a trip to Vaasa, do it during this week. On saturday i'll be in Tampere briefly

Last edited:

deadone

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2014
Thx guys!I know its a little "late" this introduction but better late then never:p

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love ponys
And so do you