How do you like this idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
Get rid of those autoriffles altogether. Or limit the ammo in them to the standard. As in pvp mode - 90 pieces. When the ammo run out, they will be forced to sit with pistols, and they will never go down for a known reason.
No matter how much I look, because of such players, everyone repeats the same actions, trying to show what kind of campers they are too. Bought weapons. Then they run to the spot and sit there until the end of time. Or get infected by a whole crowd , which happens in 50% of cases and instead of killing 1-5 fatty, the rest now need to kill half the server, Again sitting on the spots. Instead of in order to REALLY hunt, this situation happens over and over again precisely because of these permnoobs. Let's see how many campers are left here then and maybe then this server will get rid of these human bots.
Or if this offer does not suit you, then rename your server to elite campers and do not deceive anyone.
I know about the second, forever empty server. Empty on the problem described above.
Have a good day/night/fun/hunt.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Server is at an all time high getting 64/64 players at 1am, which is ridiculous even for any modern game, let alone 18 year old css. But nah, let's experiment with some changes and risk server's survivability coz a random spraying pleb that can't aim, asked for it. Adapt or perish nab.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
Server is at an all time high getting 64/64 players at 1am, which is ridiculous even for any modern game, let alone 18 year old css. But nah, let's experiment with some changes and risk server's survivability coz a random spraying pleb that can't aim, asked for it. Adapt or perish nab.
my aim is always great because i'm hunting on the ground, and not forever sitting behind the backs of other players, shooting zombies in the back at other hunters on the ground. or shooting afk players , when you need to defend the spot.
this post was more likely for all admins, and not for you.

hahaha pleb and nab here only you.
as I wrote in a personal message, you do not need to answer here or anywhere else.
this is the end of our conversation.
bb

Last edited:

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
my aim is always great because i'm hunting on the ground,
So everyone who hunts, automaticly becomes a great aimer? Logic 101 by uzi. You should check yourself for mild dyslexia. And no, your aim doesn't even make it to the average category. It's just straight up bad. Period. Seen you live, spraying 2 mags on 500 hp zombie and not getting the kill. Had to blink twice to make sure my eyes didnt deceive me. Next time spray 30 bullets, you might get a bodyshot eventually.

this is the end of our conversation.
As you can see this was definitely not the end of our convo but I did END YOU. Get better comebacks, this shit too ez. And take a look at brain-z and the rest spraying bots next time I inspire you to write reports.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
So everyone who hunts, automaticly becomes a great aimer? Logic 101 by uzi. You should check yourself for mild dyslexia. And no, your aim doesn't even make it to the average category. It's just straight up bad. Period. Seen you live, spraying 2 mags on 500 hp zombie and not getting the kill. Had to blink twice to make sure my eyes didnt deceive me. Next time spray 30 bullets, you might get a bodyshot eventually.

As you can see this was definitely not the end of our convo but I did END YOU. Get better comebacks, this shit too ez. And take a look at brain-z and the rest spraying bots next time I inspire you to write reports.
If you didn't get it , read this: "So everyone who hunts, automaticly becomes a great aimer?" absolutely everyone.
Check yourself for dissslexia nab.
Well smart ass tell me my nickname if you were watching me so muchos. Or put u dissstracting tongue back into your mouth.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
Google what bots are. The only bot here is you. Doing the same script over and over again. In-game bots are smarter than you nab)

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Well smart ass tell me my nickname
I know about you more than you think ;)...
But I'mma let you sweat abit before I reveal. The saddest part of all this is you don't realise how little you are to me. At this point I'm playing with my food.

Btw don't dare think that just because you're using whatever shitty smg or shotgun people consider you a good player. They all see you as the spraying shit you've always been, just you know...with a tmp pahaha
The only bot here is you. Doing the same script over and over again
If by ''same script'' you mean headshot people over and over again, you're right.
But if you want the whole enchilada, EH happens to have a server called Scoutknivez.
I'll give you 4 to 1 on your money. You vs me. First to 50 rounds. In the ultimate aim+movement arena.
Let's see where that takes you
I tripple dog-dare you. (I'm just a bot after all right?)

Know what? Boss gone crazy. I'll even let you choose anyone to play on your behalf if you want to and the offer will still stand.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
another one blahblahblah.
no , deez nuts brainz. you don't fkng know who I am in the game. deal with it. monitor the game at least 24 hours a day. you still don't know who I am.
let's forget about me. you don't even know who you are. "boss", bot, noob or diss shit you call yourself here.
about scout - when I tried to go to it, but nothing came of it. perhaps this is another stupidly configured server. or a server for noob-losers like you. no matter.
keep playing with your food/dick/shit idgf.
and this is really the end. keep hitting the keys, but here no one will answer you in the future.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Took me only half a min to find you but I don't wanna troll you too much yet.

Now don't start weak excuses like that lil' big noob. If sk server freezes on the loading all you have to do is retry a couple'o times. It happens.
If you chicken out now, everybody will see it. Not a good look for you.

P.S: I accept paypal too. muhaha

uziname

29 Oct 2022
Took me only half a min to find you but I don't wanna troll you too much yet.

Now don't start weak excuses like that lil' big noob. If sk server freezes on the loading all you have to do is retry a couple'o times. It happens.
If you chicken out now, everybody will see it. Not a good look for you.

P.S: I accept paypal too. muhaha
okay let's continue since you can't shut your mouth in time.
haha troll me , pleeeeease. i will troll you back so hard.
no one gives a shit that you continue to write here (except for the king of retards, of course). you can wait for me on this lag server at least until the second coming.but I already write that I don't need to prove anything. you write it and you have to prove it. go on.
write your paypal here.maybe I'll transfer a couple of euros , on ice for your ass🥶

Last edited:

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Enough of this argument already, It's causing nothing but major cringe.

Take this somewhere else, if you keep on going you'll just get an time-out from the forum.

And to answer the actual question: autosnipers will stay on v3, the whole point with v3 since it started was to allow all weapons because players enjoy weapon variety more than being restricted to SMG's and shotgun like on v1.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
What blue said.

Closed.