Idiot needs a permanent ban!!!!

NexTech

5 Jan 2013
so this dipsh*t has been doing this ever since he has joined!!!! he needs permanent ban!

name of the player: yo
steam id: STEAM_0:0:30356006
which server: SSd powered zombie server
why: Blocking
when: 5/1/13
proof: I have a video of him uploaded on youtube, here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E40lABICCUE&feature=youtu.be

im not using any hack i just have skins. if possible permanent ban him

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
No steam id in the footage, don't use youtube, record a demo instead. Typing motherfucking cunt doesn't help either.

NexTech

5 Jan 2013
No steam id in the footage, don't use youtube, record a demo instead. Typing motherfucking cunt doesn't help either.

What do you mean demo? how do i record a demo and where do i post it? i said that in the chat coz he was really annoying..

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
What do you mean demo? how do i record a demo and where do i post it? i said that in the chat coz he was really annoying..
You need the console (if u dont have it, search in google) and then type in the console "record demoname". Example : record hacker. When u finish the demos type in console "stop". The demo will save at C/program files/steam apps/your steam username/ Counter Strike Source/cstrike. Then, in the forum, just reply, and (in the message) go to advanced settings and attach the demo. To watch a demo type in the console "playdemo yourdemoname". Anyways, thanks for reporting, im pretty sure that admins will take care of this.
Winter

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
In addition to what deanburger said... I don't know why you think "yo" was blocking when it is obvious that the two guys from "TeamBastards" were blocking him !!

In addition to what winter said... Don't forget to type "status" in console while recording the demo... It helps getting the steam id of the rule breaker in question...

<3