İs it possable to see disconnect times

TurkishKebab

19 Mar 2021
Can regular player can see who disconnect when? Some peoples are disconnecting when zombies comeing close to them and i wanted to warn them. İs it possable to find who did disconnect on spesific time.

gotabusedinturey.png

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
This Feature is Only for VIPS/Admins [reach 22500+ points then u can see, i guess] but u can manually check using hlstatsx
go to hlstatsx of eh
go to zombie mod
go to players
search player
and go to his profile
after that go to events then u can see

Reactions: TurkishKebab

TurkishKebab

19 Mar 2021
This Feature is Only for VIPS/Admins [reach 22500+ points then u can see, i guess] but u can manually check using hlstatsx
go to hlstatsx of eh
go to zombie mod
go to players
search player
and go to his profile
after that go to events then u can see
Only information i have is mostly their disconnect time. But i will give shot to points thank you =)

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
As hard mentioned you can use hlstatx to see when a specific player disconnected. But I think there is no view to see the last people that disconnected. In theory I could provide such a view but what would be the advantage?!
If you want to report them, you usually need a demo cause otherwise admins will tell you that there is no proof if someone rejoined to avoid death or for other reasons. Well there might be well-known rejoiners where you can also see many reconnects in their logs, but those we could easily catch automatically (even though i need to check if we can see the difference between disconnect 'by user' or 'by connection loss'...
So do you really just want to warn them (in that case we could also show a warn message to that player whenever he rejoins) or what are you hoping for?