King Killer low admin,unban RIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIS

2 Jul 2011
I got ban in V2 server becouse king killer kill me,he was zombie and than i write lol,and he say to me that i am nob in chat and than i also write that he is nob and he ban me.
He ban me bebouse insult but he write first that i am nob.
Admin cant do that!!!
King is 15 years old kid albania muslim that hate me becouse i am SERBIAN and he always ban me he is not normall,can any other admin fix his brain pls!!!THX
SRY FOR ENGLISH

nikooo777 said:
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=116

i think telling STFU to an admin is enough for 30 mins ban.

also saying pirate retard was worth a ban too.

cool down please

also avoid spamming !scream in the future.

thank you
problem is that he always first say bad words example NOB and that players got ban for nothing,and i can scream becouse i am zombi lol that is alowed in any zombie server,and if he play good that dont mean that he can ban who he want,and some players come first time on server and dont know that door closing is not alowed and come ban then,first give kick for door closing ban is to much!!!!

you're right he should warn at roundstart. but he is allowed to ban if after several rounds there are still people acting like retards toward the team.

as for insulting, i'll have a word with him np.

also yes you're allowed to scream but not allowed to use it several times in a minute, i mean, use it once or twice but not spamlike, it's quite annoying when every zombie do it.

i keep reading how you continue to play and you really don't want to understand eh??

nikooo777 said:
i keep reading how you continue to play and you really don't want to understand eh??
everything is clear now,i just have one screenshot for prove about that words to other players
http://imageshack.us/f/827/93591056.png/

and also text read it:

RIS :) (4,327) got 11 points [-5] for killing T.W: Undertaker (2,808)
uQiD# egonie (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
[hop] Zombie Hunting v3 All Weapons - zm_temple_v2 (46/50) [type !servers to join]
(ADMIN) [??] King Killer*: Master noob
RIS :) (RADIO): Affirmative.
b-112 (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
^9[^2BFG^2^9]Schnubby*** (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
RIS :) (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
- Type: !rate to see your rates, !resetscore to reset your score, rank to show your rank position
[SM] Wait 2 seconds before new radio message
[SM] Wait 1 second before sending a new radio message
Player ButterSideDown has joined the game
ButterSideDown (Pos 100 with 3852 points) has connected
RIS :) : why you caling him noob
)3ull$eye (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
Dra1ner (STEAM_0:0:17740894) connected from Norway
? momi ? (2,786) got 15 points [-7] for killing RIS :) (4,320)
[ZR] You have been infected! Go pass it on to as many other players as you can.
Stecher von Nebenan (STEAM_0:1:35142694) connected from Germany
RIS :) (STEAM_0:0:40474617) connected from Bosnia and Herzegovina
[ZR] For help on Zombie:Reloaded commands, type "!zmenu" in chat.
- Do you want to see more about your stats? go to http://stats.elite-hunterz.info
drop | Animal (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
*DEAD* RIS :) : why kick

first:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=441

second: we don't ban an admin/remove admin only because he says "noob" to someone

third: your behaviour on the server is not that good as the link i firstly posted tells.

Status
Not open for further replies.