könnt ihr mich bitte unbannen

bleenk

24 Jan 2013
könnt ihr mich bitte unbannen.

Ich wurde vor ewigkeiten mal gebannt und ich hatte grade wieder so eine große lust auf zombie mod. Ich wollte mir jetzt nicht extra ein neues css kaufen nur wegen einem server, aber ihr habt den geilsten zombie mod server, die anderen sind alle nicht so gut wie euer server.

könnt ihr mich bitte unbannen, bitte bitte bitte mit ganz viel zuckerguß oben drauf, ich hatte damals einen mod beleidigt, weil er mich ganze zeit ohne grund geslayed hat und deswegen ein perma ban bekommen.

Bitte unbannen, ich verhalte mich immer den regeln entsprechend und werde ganz sicher nie wieder ausfallend werden.

meine steam id: STEAM_0:0:51764681

bitte unbannen

bleenk

24 Jan 2013
Unban requests:

name: Ip Man
steam id: STEAM_0:0:51764681
reason of the ban: I insult a admin cause he slayed me reasonless
why u should be unbanned: its almost 6 months i was banned and its a long time. I promise i will not say any bad words again even if i get slayed reasonless. I try other zombie mod server but they are all not as good as EH.

Please unban me i just say some stupid things at a long looong night.

I really dont want to invest 20 dollar for a new css just to play on this one server again, but i will buy a new css game, if you dont unban me, so please unban me, so i can save that money for other games =)

I dont now if you understand german, my english is not so good.

so please please unban me, i promise, i will not act against the rules again, bzw. i will not insult anyone again, i just want to play.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
It would help a lot if i could check out the chat log from the time that i banned you(it got deleted >_<). It's 6-7 months ago so don't expect me to remember a lot of it lol.

At least it said that I slayed you for tree camping and then you raged at me. Also it seems that I checked out your chat log and found some rather serious swearing at the time. But I'm happy now that you came to the forums and gave us an apology.

Just remember to be polite even though some news in game might piss you off or something. You already got a lot of bans and if another admin ban you, the ban will be a long one. But for now, I'll lower your ban length because of the nice apology you've made :).

I'll reduce the ban to a month and that means that it should have expired by now. Just remember to be nice to everyone and have a nice time in-game :)

Danke schön :)