Map solution

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
I'm playing on the main server (the one with b3 weapons 64/64..) for few years now , and it's realy boring to play same maps over and over again , i think i have a solution if you want to hear me out .
I think it would be cool to add 2/3 new maps every week or 2 weeks , and people could vote for the favorite maps in the forum, then make those maps permenant , what do you think ?
Also i saw in other server's (not zm) cool option . To not allow play maps 3 times in a row , for expample it only would be possible to play cbble > other map >other map > cbble again , now it is cbble > other map > cbble again , would it be possible to make this ?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
you are like the 100th guy that had that idea?

anyways, people always vote what they wanna play, therefore we get the most players when we keep it like that, think a bit.. why is 4way and cbble played the most? because people WANT to play it.

and the number of ppl that wanna play it is unfortunately higher than the number of people that want new maps, but if you find good new maps, feel free to post them

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Already preached that to no avail unfortunately.

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Why not just complain over a football field being the exact same every time you play?

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
i think its a good idea not to allow to vote maps if they have been recently played but how it is now its also ok.
worst 5hing is to have 2 cbble maps so it would be cbble->cbble->cbble....

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
Sixau said:
Why not just complain over a football field being the exact same every time you play?

Worst comparison ever ... I agree that most people like old maps , but it wouldn't hurt to put at least 1 new map / a month , to see if people like it or not ...

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
LynLou said:
Sixau said:

Worst comparison ever ... I agree that most people like old maps , but it wouldn't hurt to put at least 1 new map / a month , to see if people like it or not ...

Definitely not a bad comparison, but let's put it in a way you might understand, cbble is like de_dust2 of the kind of gameplay the members of this clan have perfected.

Bunch of new maps and left and right will totally mess up your game sense, and most maps invites camping on places that are alot harder to reach.

If there should be any new map additions to our servers, they should be created by someone who understands this mod and the gameplay really well, like barra.

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
yes hes right cbble is the perfect small map for hunting and 4way is th perfect big map for hunting!
there are some similar maps like cbböe but cbble is the best of them! but i never seen a map like 4way this map is so hilarious!