Movie suggestions

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Zatox, 4 May 2019.

1. Zatox

Zatox Active Member Donator

So while i was rolling my sexy joint, i was looking for some movies to watch, but the thing is, I've seen a lot of movies, so it's difficult for me to find a good one.

Figured i would create a new thread here and ask y'all if you got any suggestions for me.

Genre doesn't matter, although i prefer to watch Comedy/Action/Horror.

Meh, maybe it's a good thing that i can't find any movies to watch right now, whenever i'm stoned, i usually pass out after 15-20 minutes of watching a movie, lmao.

P.S. A thread like this probably already exists, but i cba to browse 10-20 pages back, to find the topic, so fuck it.

2. NorthernLight

NorthernLight Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

Project X

3. ///M3Power

///M3Power Ex-Admin Ex Admin Donator

Hey, @Zatox

I would like to recommend you one of my favorites movie/investigation. Genre is kind of horror, although it's a paranormal investigation, which I found out to be one of the scariest movies/investigations I've ever watched until now. Feel free to check it's trailer down-bellow :)

Cheers.

4. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

Last edited: 5 May 2019
  5. Dataworm

Dataworm Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Better watch big bang then unless you've already seen it. In that case you might get one episode done before falling asleep xD

6. 1nfomercial

1nfomercial Well-Known Member Donator

Germany First

7. Zatox

Zatox Active Member Donator

I've already seen Project X, back when it came out. Epic movie! Thanks for the suggestion regardless.

Now this is interesting, i'm also interested in paranormal investigation (well movie or documentary wise). Thanks will definitely download that one.

Well fuck xD, Oh well, it is what it is and i was already aware of the search function, every forum has it. Just didn't think about it, blame my drunk brain.

Are you talking about "The big bang - a.k.a. mystery/thriller genre?"

Edit: ^. Never mind, you probably meant the big bang theory. I'm not a fan of that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.