Movie suggestions

Zatox

Donator
23 Apr 2019
La-la land
So while i was rolling my sexy joint, i was looking for some movies to watch, but the thing is, I've seen a lot of movies, so it's difficult for me to find a good one.

Figured i would create a new thread here and ask y'all if you got any suggestions for me.

Genre doesn't matter, although i prefer to watch Comedy/Action/Horror.

Meh, maybe it's a good thing that i can't find any movies to watch right now, whenever i'm stoned, i usually pass out after 15-20 minutes of watching a movie, lmao.

P.S. A thread like this probably already exists, but i cba to browse 10-20 pages back, to find the topic, so fuck it.

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Hey, @Zatox

I would like to recommend you one of my favorites movie/investigation. Genre is kind of horror, although it's a paranormal investigation, which I found out to be one of the scariest movies/investigations I've ever watched until now. Feel free to check it's trailer down-bellow :)

Cheers.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/movies.1904/

Literally page 2 =D Here you can find movies that have been suggested over years.

Also in the future remember we have a search task if you want to see if there are any threads for anything specific.

->
D7aObzR.png

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
i usually pass out after 15-20 minutes of watching a movie

Better watch big bang then unless you've already seen it. In that case you might get one episode done before falling asleep xD

Zatox

Donator
23 Apr 2019
La-la land
Project X

I've already seen Project X, back when it came out. Epic movie! Thanks for the suggestion regardless.

Hey, @Zatox

I would like to recommend you one of my favorites movie/investigation. Genre is kind of horror, although it's a paranormal investigation, which I found out to be one of the scariest movies/investigations I've ever watched until now. Feel free to check it's trailer down-bellow :)

Cheers.

Now this is interesting, i'm also interested in paranormal investigation (well movie or documentary wise). Thanks will definitely download that one.

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/movies.1904/

Literally page 2 =D Here you can find movies that have been suggested over years.

Also in the future remember we have a search task if you want to see if there are any threads for anything specific.

Well fuck xD, Oh well, it is what it is and i was already aware of the search function, every forum has it. Just didn't think about it, blame my drunk brain.

Better watch big bang then unless you've already seen it. In that case you might get one episode done before falling asleep xD

Are you talking about "The big bang - a.k.a. mystery/thriller genre?"

Edit: ^. Never mind, you probably meant the big bang theory. I'm not a fan of that.