My play name is E_Nam aka Executer, admin geo plz unban me!!! you must be kidding me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
Really i was permanent bant for bhopping?? on elite hunterz zm server?? i have seen many bhoppers there and they never got bant, even the admins bhop LOL??? why did i get permanent ban for bhopping, i stink at bhopping and i get ban, please unban my account for a fair reason, you must be kidding me, or sorry did you geo had a bad day lol !!! many are bhopping on elite zm servers and i am the only one who gets a perm ban. ok if was cheating it was ok, but all who knows me , do know i never cheat, i have said it once and twice and now the fouth please unban me, it cant be true, bhopping permanent baaaaaaaaaaaan! XD

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
Unban me Geo, you got no reason for givving me a permanent ban for bunnyhopping surely when i stink at it cant even make 3 hops and i got permanent ban for bhopping UN BAN UN BAN UN BAN!

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
I have clicked your link , it dosent help my unban, just unban me, this cant be true. Eksplain what was the reason for a perm ban for only bhopping ??? Really need and answer, or just un ban me.

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
my steam id STEAM_0:1:19127874 Player name E_nam reason for permanent ban was bunnyhop!, why i should get unbanned hmmm.

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
ok, you should of used the correct unban request, but ok, first off.. you ARE ALLOWED to bunnyhop on the EH servers, but you are NOT allowed to use a Bunnyhop script, as im sure you are aware of, you was permanently banned for using a bunnyhop script...

and Before posting again asking to be unbanned could you wait for Geo's Reply

thanks,
regards
OBEY

Last edited:

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
NOwayyyy dude, were is the prof?? i have never used cheats and not bhop sript i practice on bunnyhop servers lol , the proof man?? sript you must be kidding me?? i say it again the proof, i have never downloaded any cheats or sript on my computer really man

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
this must be a complot against me lol , why alll this for no reason, dont tell me you detected a sript on my account cause never tryied or did download any forms of cheats lol man

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
[smac_autotrigger.smx] E_Nam (ID: STEAM_0:1:19127874 | IP: 90.185.244.147) is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop
Version: 0.8.0.4 | Map: zm_office_outbreak_htrs | Origin: -1997 -1413 16 | Angles: 6 -164 0 | Weapon: weapon_knife | Team: 2 | Latency: 80ms
L 11/12/2012 - 08:10:44: [smac_autotrigger.smx] E_Nam (ID: STEAM_0:1:19127874 | IP: 90.185.244.147) is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop
Version: 0.8.0.4 | Map: zm_office_outbreak_htrs | Origin: -46 -349 16 | Angles: 20 -123 0 | Weapon: weapon_knife | Team: 2 | Latency: 79ms
L 11/12/2012 - 10:08:29: [smac_autotrigger.smx] E_Nam (ID: STEAM_0:1:19127874 | IP: 90.185.244.147) is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop
Version: 0.8.0.4 | Map: zm_cbble_eh_v7 | Origin: 144 513 64 | Angles: 17 -91 0 | Weapon: weapon_usp | Team: 3 | Latency: 79ms

L 11/12/2012 - 10:10:51: [smac_autotrigger.smx] E_Nam (ID: STEAM_0:1:19127874 | IP: 90.185.244.147) is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop

Go ahead, Feel free to explain....

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
You know What you can kiss my ass!!! you should be ashamed for abusing your admin rights to permently ban a person for no reason an ancusing a person with no reason at all for having bhop script or cheat whatsoever, this is childish and if that what elite hunterz stands for, you know what you are one member and player smaller bye for all, i have played on elite hunterz zm servers over 3 years and suddently a hard lie was put on my shoulder lol, i hate cheaters and campers and always do my best in that i mean i practice on bhop servers to be a fullcome player, if you call my practice for a bunnyhop script, then call it that but ill get the last word!! kisss my asss!!!

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
me abusing my rights? well for one I diddnt ban you, 2 abusing admin powers isnt giving a cheater a ban LOL, 3 if you think i'm abusing, feel free to make an abmin abuse report, 4 i have no idea why you are saying im childish if you're the one saying " kiss my ass!!! " and to finnish it off you say " kiss my ass!!! " again :| right ok bye then.

P.S because I showed you evidance of this, does this mean you are admiting to using a bunnyhop script if this is how you are going to act?

and behalf of the whole EH Team,
we hope you had a fun time on our servers

thanks,
regards
OBEY

Last edited:

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
Thats bullshit i dont know what you wrote so i cant eksplain, i dont know how cheats look so why could i eksplain, keep it on before i get infracted are you EH players really jelly of my playing style xD funny and if i not get unban i can play others game my life aint over xD but i want my justice, but if you keep up making up things to keep me in a perm ban then do it

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
you are right sir abusing admin power isent to give a cheater a ban but to give a complete innersence person a ban. bye

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
talk to admin maxgs i teched him to bhop ask him if he think i cheat, he will say no!!

Hieu

BANNED
15 Nov 2012
Obey i dont know who you are, if i got you or owned you before but you got something against me to come up with a complet lie thats for sure. i know what i know and what i know is that i dident cheat or ever did i download any form of cheats

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
No one is jelly of a 1.5 kdr..

As you've been told, wait for Geo's response. Locked until he responds to prevent spamming.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Oh for god sake, learn to edit your messages. Smac doesn't lie very often when it comes to bhop script and in this case it spammed the chat that you're using some kinda script and then when Obey is asking you to explain you start acting all childy, ps, still waiting for you to explain in a proper way.

Status
Not open for further replies.