Need to ban this Aimbot + speed hack with m249 and radar

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
This user named Jokkez and another played named Chrome on the V3 server is getting really annoying now using aimbot and he constantly know where every zombie is at the map
if a zombie rush him from behind you can see him turning around in under 0,2 milliseconds and he does instant headshot over and over again.
He also did some insane speedhack with the m249 machinegun as he did 3000 hp damage to me in 6 seconds from a distance of 30 meters... so wierd and as far as i know, a m249 doesn't have the ability to shoot that accurate with a speed like that.

as im not admin, please if any admin read this, come to the V3 server to ban these 2 very obvious cheaters

now a third aimbot showed up and by the way they're all a member of the clan .eINGEBILDET so spotting them shoudn't be a problem

SORRY it's the V1 server not the V3 need admin to ban 3 cheaters asap

Going on now, sorry its late. Hope theyre still on.

Edit: Im always on steam, but not always on css, add me if you ever need something. You can always record demos (with status in console) as well to get them banned.

Just activated the console in Options but how do I open it in game? first time and stuff lol. like for the nest time I see another aimbot lol

thanks Geo for beying the first to show up :p came like 4 admins after him lol

Hey, no problems i've already took care of them "permanent". thanks for helping me being a zombie though, so i could record them ;).
They wont come back.
I would like to thank Cedric for helping me also.

Oh btw Viper, it was me who nicked "Sweetz", changed name to go under cover since they turned the aimbots off when i joined as "Geo"

Good luck on the admin apply btw! :D

I also witnessed the .eINGEBILDET clan (Jokkez.. Chrome.. etc) using aimbot cheats. I went zombie and they got so many headshots that I could not move at all, this level of accuracy is not possible.
Good Work Geo on catching these little devils :twisted:

Aye thanks but as i said not without your guys help ;)