Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello.

Due to the gag/mutes that have been added to the server, we've decided to make 2 new request forms under "Ban/Gag & Unban/Ungag Request", which you can find under "APPLICATION FORMS".
The new request forms are "Gag and Ungag requests", which can be used to request a gag or an ungag.

You can also use this request form if you want to request a mute or an unmute [CSGO]

The same rules apply for gag/ungag request, as for ban/unban request.

Ungag requests:
ONLY the gagged player and the admin who gagged him is allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.

Gag requests:
ONLY the requester of the gag, the admins, and the player that is involved in the gag request are allowed to reply to the thread!
Anyway, everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA), so your word is not needed. DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah gag him" and so on. This will lead into a punishment.

What will be done if you don't respect those rules:
You will get a warning first, an infraction then. If you get a second infraction we may decide to suspend your account for a certain amount of time.

- spa/ha team

Last edited:

Legacy

3 Dec 2015
Ok so I was playing and "COLLECTING P250 SAND DUNES" was first of all mic spamming music so i just unplugged my headphones and didn't care. But i started to see a small bit of key bind spam. Then later he started spamming sexual binds (witch i believe is against the rules). So I kindly asked him to stop in witch he spammed more. So i ended up taking a video then a screenshot of the video (screenshot wasnt working). I belive this is a mute or a gag.

=================================================--~INFO~--==============================================

Steam name: Pepe

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MGNLegacy/

Reported steam name : COLLECTING P250 SAND DUNES

Reported steam link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigfoot__plays/

x3bZc.jpg

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello Legazy, please click on "Application forms" in the sections above, and make a gag request, this is not the right place to report the issue.

3697245439.jpg

jk22

17 Jul 2016
unband request for jk22

Hello,
today i get banned cause i used bhop-script.

Honestly, i was just trying it because i rly like how ppl are bhopping across the map and i wanted to jump aswell.

I know, i made a mistake. Now I am here and begging you for second chance. Is it possible to unban me? I would rly appreciate it and i will also never cheat again.

Thank you admins and apologize for my bhop script and also sorry for this post cause i sorted it wrong.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:14944520
NICK: jk22
BAN: bhop-script (permanent), by Schobi, no previous bans

Best regards
jk22
ex-cheater.

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
Hi guys. Just want to apologize for your English. I know it is bad, so use a translator.
Yesterday I was given a gag for 3 weeks for what I said in Russian. I spoke it not always, but sometimes used it to say something to my friends who don't talk in English. I understand that the server rules but the administrator who issued the gag at 3 weeks retard. Nick administrator "Hail To The King". I want to appeal to the administrator. If you don't like Russian and you have administrator rights, this does not mean that you can be an animal and you can do anything. 3 weeks is a lot. Reasonable excuse the administration to remove or reduce me gag.
Thank you.
My name:
zm_egder_the_terminator
My steam:
[U:1:33805260]

SatyriasiS

21 Jun 2016
Hello
I ask for a ungag by the admin "paw.
he has already gag me once because someone insult me and I did that answer, the other takes 30 minutes of gag and me one day ...
yesterday a player does not stop to ride me and I told him not to do that, do not listen to me and go back on me and other players ... I get up a little and I said to him " fkg p.ssy "things like that ... at another time another player breaks the barricades or something like that, I tell him that his way of doing is" p.ssy "I'm saying his way of doing. the paw tells me not to insult I answer him to what I have described above and he told me to stop provoking ...
the player from the beginning goes back on me and I ask him the question "you are gay" (I ask the question because it was always stick to me and I still go up on it) and I get gag ONE WEEK: o
look at my logs and you will see that what I said is not that bad, thank you
PS: I find this "admin" really special !!

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist

OK? ty and sorry finny

Last edited by a moderator:

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello
I ask for a ungag by the admin "paw.
he has already gag me once because someone insult me and I did that answer, the other takes 30 minutes of gag and me one day ...
yesterday a player does not stop to ride me and I told him not to do that, do not listen to me and go back on me and other players ... I get up a little and I said to him " fkg p.ssy "things like that ... at another time another player breaks the barricades or something like that, I tell him that his way of doing is" p.ssy "I'm saying his way of doing. the paw tells me not to insult I answer him to what I have described above and he told me to stop provoking ...
the player from the beginning goes back on me and I ask him the question "you are gay" (I ask the question because it was always stick to me and I still go up on it) and I get gag ONE WEEK: o
look at my logs and you will see that what I said is not that bad, thank you
PS: I find this "admin" really special !!

Please follow the link under and make a proper ungag request. Thank you!

Hello Verago this is the wrong place to post this, please create an ungag request here https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/applicationform/ungag-request.13/form

Status
Not open for further replies.