Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Hey,
Today i played some minutes at eh (v4).
I started to play with tmp.
Other players started to frag soon.
After there came zombies from all sides, i walked to the camping spot with the tree.
There was just 1 another player.
So i changed the tmp to a shotgun and started to survive.
Was hard.
But this stupid tree ...
One player started to jump on the tree and jumped to us.
I think, this tree sucks.
Maybe its useful if there are some more players (~8).
But, there one player can shot him away, so its useless.
Please remove that tree, would be nice.

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
I think that tree is necessary to catch the campers on the box. You have only three ways to catch theim. One from the front ,one from the roof and one from the tree.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
@Advaldo: Uhmmm... No i dont lol

@Crack
mhh
But with more than 5 players there, there is tp 99percent an edger.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
No i love that tree, it boost's my ego when i get the campers and everyone is cheering at me ! "YAY SOUR UR THE BEST" wiho trolol

no but, it should stay or else everyone will camp there, and it's not rly hard to def that tree, just keep an eye and 1 m3 shoot and the zombie is down :>

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Nah... that spot is already hard to get if campers are good enough to defend it...

However I suggest to ban ppl who says nonsense like "YAY SOUR UR THE BEST" .... we don't need such n00bs on the server =D

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
I've been trying that tree jump for 3 days now ... and still can't perform it ...

But it needs to stay to get those camper gangs.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Nah... that spot is already hard to get if campers are good enough to defend it...

You never played at eh v4 or?
This never happens there xD
Sometimes there is nobody edging cause he is too stupid, but than there is one player who edges to get infected and make points.
So this map could be just for v4.

edit:
btw nomatter.
I started css some seconds ago, created a homeserver, chose cbble_eh_V7 and made one try.
It worked.
So im sure your just jokin'.

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Unfortunately, not =(

see my trying and failing when cblle is played =P

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
IMO change yourself, not the map...

What I mean with that is that it entirely depends on the situation: who are the campers, who are the zombies, how many of each, etc. If you know you are playing against experienced zombies, then be aware of the tree. If all/most are dead, then no need to worry about the tree. But if there are many campers (not too many for them to be edged easily), then the tree will help a lot less regardless of the skill of the campers/zombies.

I don't think that the tree should be removed because although it is quite easy for a zombie to get there, only the skilled zombies are able to hop quickly and use it to good effect (you actually need to strafe jump to get to the box and even bunnyhop if the campers are towards the corner of the box)