No permission for Radar Pack & more problems in game.

ElEuros

Donator
1 Oct 2023
Hello, Mr.EliteHunterz :oops:

I have some problems on the server...

1. I don't have permission to open the website and download the RADAR PACK..

problem radar.jpg

2. Another problem relationed in-game:

20231027222039_1.jpg

The message don't disappear typing this on console. :confused:

[ADS] Re-Enable your MOTD or consider donating a small amount to keep this community alive

We at Elite-HunterZ run the servers you're playing on SOLELY on advertising money and donations
If you want to play on our server we kindly ask you to make an effort and at least enable the adverts
All you have to do is type cl_disablehtmlmotd 0 in console
If you can't stand the adverts consider buying a premium package at: https://premium.elite-hunterz.com
Any package will automatically whitelist you from the adverts
Thank you for your understanding.

3. When the server is full, I cannot access it. It asks me for a password 😔

Best regards, 😊

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello ElEuros,

welcome to the forum and thank you again for your donation!

Make sure that your steam account is linked to your forum account. If this doesn't work: Can you send us the radar pack link you used?

Regarding this:
[ADS] Re-Enable your MOTD or consider donating a small amount to keep this community alive

We at Elite-HunterZ run the servers you're playing on SOLELY on advertising money and donations
If you want to play on our server we kindly ask you to make an effort and at least enable the adverts
All you have to do is type cl_disablehtmlmotd 0 in console
If you can't stand the adverts consider buying a premium package at: https://premium.elite-hunterz.com
Any package will automatically whitelist you from the adverts
Thank you for your understanding.
Start cs:s, go to your cs:s options (in game), go to multiplayer tab and deactivate "Disable HTML MOTDs" (dunno what language settings you have but there is only one option including MOTD):
1698482421991.png

The server password is joinv1:
1698482487771.png

Reactions: ElEuros

ElEuros

Donator
1 Oct 2023
Hello ElEuros,

welcome to the forum and thank you again for your donation!

Make sure that your steam account is linked to your forum account. If this doesn't work: Can you send us the radar pack link you used?

Regarding this:

Start cs:s, go to your cs:s options (in game), go to multiplayer tab and deactivate "Disable HTML MOTDs" (dunno what language settings you have but there is only one option including MOTD):
View attachment 18224

The server password is joinv1:
View attachment 18225

+1 Thank you a lot! Now i have radar and the weird message is not appears more :D

Reactions: Kr1pT1c