please unban

real

17 Jan 2013
Unban requests:

name: R3aL

steam id: STEAM_0:0:31995233

reason of the ban: REJOIN

why u should be unbanned: im sorry for rejoining, i get angry sometimes when people block and become zombie. i know im guilty but a kick or ban 1 or 2 or 3 hour ban i deserv but 1 week is to long. thanks.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

real

17 Jan 2013
i know iv been banned befor, 8 months , 6 months ,4 months ago for rejoin or doorclosing. in a year sence i play on server got banned 5 times i think and been baned for 10 minutes to 2 hours. never this long. and most of the time was provoked by blockers or doorclosers hwo close the dor in my face 3 rounds and after they close the door on me i close on him. same with rejoin most of the times someone blockes me from geting on a box so i become zombie and then he can shot me. in 1 hour i see 10 rejoining for no reason and makes me angry. i know im guilty i just want a lighter sentence. thanks

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Hello and Thank you for coming to the Forum!
I banned you for this reason for 1 week: Since 3 days Í see you becoming zombie, after you loose a little bit Hp you leave and come back 3-4 minutes later. This is obvious Rejoin, I wanted to ban you yesterday but just kicked you for the last final Warning, but unfortunetly you didn't understand my warning, You rejoined today again. Take an outtime and think about it to not do it again! I will not unban you but reduce your ban to 3 days, and thats because you come to the forum!
Have fun, see ya in 3 days
Seyfuddin

Last edited: