Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkGarry

25 Jan 2013
Hello EH,

When i am trying to join the Zombie server and the waiting time is at 10 seconds my game closes and it says: HL2.exe doesn't work anymore. I only got that problem on the zombie server and not on a other server(not EH). Yesterday it worked just fine, can someone help me please?

Thanks,
DrunkGarry :-D

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Yeah, same happens to me this morning, i tryed to fix it by defragmenting, updating, etc... But still dont work. I dunno wich is the problem/issue wich generates this, maybe the adverts, i dont know. Let's wait to a HA/SPA to see what they say.

Regards,
Winter.

DrunkGarry

25 Jan 2013
Hmm oke, yeah i tried some things to. So i am not the only one, thanks for your reply :)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Most times it has to do with the advert plugin on our servers which causes much trouble if it doesn't work correctly with CS:S. Maybe the plugin will be updated soon or it has to be deactivated until it is fixed.

We had this issue some time ago : /

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
I just investigated a bit more and this problem (anyways for me) its cause of the MOTd, maybe its not stable for everyone or something, i dont know. But i found a way to fix this, just start CSS and go to setting>multiplayer>advanced>and disable Motd, then apply and accept. It worked for me. Let me know if it worked for someone else.

Regards,
Winter.

DrunkGarry

25 Jan 2013
It worked for me, thanks. It was hard to find the setting name because i have it in dutch and it was a weird option name, but again thanks! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.