Rainbow spam

Dark-Fox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Jul 2015
On the [Surf] Kitsune 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info server, people are all getting really annoyed with the rainbow and people spam it with some secret, i cant find out who is doing it when they do!!! Could we dissable the raindow please!? Everyone complains about it and it gives me a really bad headache.... Plz help!

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Thread moved.

I totally agree. The song gets so freaking annoying sometimes, and especially when people are spamming it. We'll see if we can somehow turn it off by default or make it accessible by admins only.

Resolude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Apr 2015
I can write a plugin that allows admins to toggle the availability of the secret. I could either do it like that, or have some voting system where the current players vote on the secret's availability.

Dark-Fox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Jul 2015
I think the admin ability plugin would be a great idea, If the admin gets annoyed with it, they can start a vote within the server and if there is more yes answers than no, we can turn it off! ^^

Conspiracy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
28 Jun 2015
Ireland
Sounds like an amazing idea Resolude.
I also think if there was a way of turning it off as a command would help! Or even making the !freeze command somehow timed, because the !freeze command works only for a few seconds.
-Cons