[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

19 Aug 2022
United Kingdom
Ingame name Morpheus

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/shangxien/

SteamID 76561199076777511

Age 20

Location United Kingdom

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages N/A

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on a scout rpg server on css 5 years ago on an old steam account I had, but then I had to resign due to personal problems.

Motivation
I found Elite Hunterz being a really fast growing and great community to be a part of. I enjoy playing on the zombie mod server everyday hence I want to make sure the server runs well behaved and every player abide to the rules. Just like my past admin-ship I take an oath to keep everything running smoothly and give the players a great experience on our servers.

About me
I'm a really talented music artist trying to pursue a music career, rap artist name being "Shangxien". I love to game during my free time especially playing counter strike.

Referred by

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Ingame name Slowian

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheyCallMeSlow/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:47103148

Age 21

Location Poland

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages Polish

Previous bans
2017 - Rejoining, teaming. An old and forgotten story.

Past admin experience
Been an admin here somewhere between 2020/2021, only for a couple of months.

Motivation
Spectating without getting kicked and punishing people who are pissing me off? Where should I sign?

For real now, rulebreakers are the motivation, there are many of them on our servers ofc. Cheaters, teamkillers or a guy who got pissed because someone stole his baguette and started insulting others in the chat... You all know how it looks.
Since I am still joining servers pretty much everyday (not always, but happens a lot) I want to help with those questionable players. People already think that I am an admin anyway, just a useless one. Might as well surprise them one day with a ban or gag.

That decision is all yours tho :)

About me
My real name is Kamil, I am 21 years old (22 in december) and I live in Poland.
Finished my school some months ago and started a full time work.
Still living with parents (lmao what a pleb)
In my free time I still play games, still listen to music, that didn't change!

Referred by Melisa, Soph, Blue, Easy

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Ingame name Dhoudz

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018003326/

SteamID 76561198018003326

Age 28

Location Germany

Other languages German

Previous bans
5 in total:
1x bhop-macro (hyperscrolling) - I learned that it is forbidden and did not do it since then.
the others for blocking, teamkilling and inappropriate language (2x) - I turned off that childish behaviour.
Most of them are already some time ago.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been playing here now for quite a while and still see the same regular rulebreaker again and again (and also new).
I hope I can help to change their behaviour and if not getting rid of those players, who ruin the game of everyone else.

About me
I dont want to share my private information online.
Got a 9-5 job, so if I am playing, it is on the weekend/after work.

Referred by Easy

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Ingame name Ciftyfent

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966412667/edit/info

SteamID STEAM_0:1:3073469

Age 37

Location Germany

Other languages German

Previous bans
I was banned 2 Times

First Ban for Blocking the Helicopter Entrance on Atix Panic and Second Time for suiciding on Canals Map to Kill everybody from behind.
Well I dont know exactly what was in my Mind. I guess i was a bit frustrated of Campers and thought it would be funny at that Point.

I learned my Lesson from these two Mini Bans and take it more serious now.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be Part of the Gameserver Admins, cause Iam a really active Player and want to Help to keep the Server clean from Players who ruining the Gameplay. And I hope to motivate others for more Hunting Activity

About me
There is nothing Special to say, i have a Normal Job with a Normal Family and love to play this Old Classic game.

Referred by

Reactions: SyntX

MONSTER³

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
20 Aug 2018
Germany
Ingame name [Ξн] MONSTER³

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072706263/

SteamID 76561198072706263

Age 30

Location Germany

English knowledge Beginner

Other languages ger

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was able to gain my experience at Elitehunterz and was very impressed by this work, so I have a little experience.

Motivation
I am happy to support the server on which rule breakers will receive their just punishment so that everyone can play in peace.
My time as an admin at EH came to an end in 2019 for private reasons. I was just gone and didn't say goodbye, this won't happen again.
It was not to be a final end to MONSTER³. I hope that this will be forgiven.

About me
My name is dodo and im 30 years old. Im active again in the game.
Since I am getting older and not younger, sports activities fall away, so my favorite hobby is the PC and my car. x)

Referred by

J1angzzz

29 Oct 2022
Ingame name 丁真

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/2431784343/

SteamID 丁真

Age 21

Location china

Other languages Chinese and a little Japanese

Previous bans
Because of racial discrimination, I was forbidden to speak twice for fighting back

Past admin experience

Motivation
I am an Asian. I like this game and the server very much. However, Asians are always subjected to racial discrimination and insults, and this was not initiated by Asians first. Because of jet lag, these racist people always insult and abuse Asians when the administrator is away, and I cannot do anything. I hope I can become an administrator to improve this。

About me
I'm a fitness trainer. I like fitness very much. I have participated in a marathon

Referred by

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Reactions: SyntX

Marcus51112

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
5 Nov 2022
Sweden
Ingame name Marcus51112

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Marcus51112/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:118113227

Age 25

Location Sweden

English knowledge Elementary

Other languages Norwegian, Swedish

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have been admin/mod on some norwegians server way back in time and i had my own server for a while that many people played on, so i have some experience during admin stuff but if i get the opportunity again i would be very glad to learn more about it.

Motivation
These days i have alot of time to play games or do whatever i want like playing on your servers. I am very active on everything would i say so i have no problem to catch up things.
I play almost everyday on the zombie server you have and enjoying my time there. I would very much help out to secure and have safety on the server cause im very active on stuff.
Counter Strike Source was my maingame back in the days where i played alot and used all my time in the game on different servers.

I feel i could make a difference on the server if.. some chance i got a admin/mod role on the server. I have played many times when no admins are on and things happend and i cannot do anything about it, it feels bad cause i just want to help,
I see many good admins on the server and they does a good job and i want to be apart of the admin team to help out, be better and solve things. Be there for the players.

It's been a long time seens i was asking/requesting for admin but i feel very positive and happy about this. I will play on the server if i get a role or not cause i love it, it's fun! I wil not stop playing. Im playing day/night, not all day and night but pretty often i would say.

I dont want to request for something if it doesnt mean anything, having the opportunity and chance to make a differens, to help out is important! If no admins are online and i am, i would feel good cause if something happens i can solve it. And i understand that people have their own life to take care of, 100%. People have jobs to survive IRL, i get that 100%. But im home most of my time and that's why i asking for this, i would feel even better when i get on the server to be there for others.

I love playing on the V3 zombie server and im not gonna stop if this get's denied, just so you know. Im not that of a person.
I feel i have sayed that was on my heart and the truth! Hope i hear from you soon, have a good one.

About me
My name is Marcus, 25yrs old from Norway but currently living in Sweden.
My life is very simple and boring.. Im playing alot of games and specially css and the only server i play on is the zombie server V3 you have.
My hobbies is simply computers and fixing things that includes electronically, and of course gaming.

I have played alot of counter strike in my life with thousands of hours on my secound steam user that i lost many years ago and growing on my currently steam user.

Referred by

augstcesarv8

7 Nov 2022
Ingame name ®[ Majin ]™ AUGU$TO CE$AR (i pretend to change to EH AUGU$TO CE$AR)

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/7656119810919719191987/

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109197191

Age 27 (going to 28)

Location BRAZIL (but i love Germany)

Other languages Portuguese(MAIN), Spanish(easy), Some German and Russian(barely)

Previous bans
Ive got some bans cuz trolling admins by facking russian language. Exemple: Parssavours shenchenya (😂)

Past admin experience
CS 1.6 , Battlefield 3, 4, Aliens Vs Predator 2010 and Call of duty 4 modern Warfare

Motivation
When there is no Admin, THe Trolls, The Rule Breakers, Blockers, Barricate Destroyers SHows UP

About me
Online gamer and PC gamer(Ryzen 5600g,MOBO B550,16gb Ram,PSU 850W(i wanna big boy GPU) and i lofe fotball and beach! I am online gaming Since 2009 i think, im getting old oh my god, ive also played online on xbox 360,PS3. alsp check out my youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_nN3L5uHafFKanh13VDrTQ

Referred by ghssanyhea, brain-Z

Inspra

23 Mar 2020
Estonia
Ingame name Inspra

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Inspra/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:226359027

Age 20

Location Estonia

Other languages I am fluent in Estonian. I can partially understand Finnish, and a tiny bit of Russian and German

Previous bans

Past admin experience
If we go out of the Source community, I am currently an admin in a project called Lumiverse, which is situated in a game called Multi Theft Auto. In case you are curious: https://forum.lumiver.se/board/. Back when it was still extremely active (around 60 players daily and a year ago), I would be leading the moderators there and throughout the years, I learned a lot about management and administration.

Motivation
I see this community as a place I can call home. I've been part of it for a while now, I feel like I'm not going anywhere, as this community keeps dragging me back, so I wish to stay and contribute by administrating. I am a person that likes to see clarity within chaos, I like to manage and keep order in communities, I guess it's just part of who I am. I want to be the person that players would approach, knowing that he's a reliable admin, who fulfills his duties. My motivation comes from the fun, that I get from playing in the server, when players are having fun in the server, then I'm also having fun.

About me
As stated above, I like to see communities clean. I'd say I'm a very ambitious person, I strive to stand out from the crowd and get noticed. Outside of gaming, I am currently serving my time of 11 months in the Estonian Armed Forces. Out of those 11 months, 10 have been served. I studied IT for 3 years and thanks to that, was assigned to a NATO Cyber Defense base (CCDCOE) as a Helpdesk agent in March. After my service ends, I will be working for a Telecommunications company. I'm a very straightforward person, I'm very tech savvy, I like to stay up to date with technology, I'm a big fan of cooking, I usually prefer homemade food over store-bought food.

My strengths are the following:

I have very cold nerves; it is extremely difficult to make me mad.
I have a very friendly attitude; I want to meet new people and get to know them.
I can take criticism. No one knows everything, every player needs guidance in some shape or form. I see criticism as a way of improving myself and realizing what I could do better.
I'm ambitious. I want to stand out from the crowd and

My weaknesses are the following:

My patience. I have been improving it a lot for a long time now, I can safely say it has improved, but I still consider it as a weakness, because I don't feel like I'm at a point just yet where I can start calling it my strength.

Referred by

MoonSnake84

29 Nov 2022
Germany
Ingame name Moon

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoonSnake84/

SteamID 76561198829310636

Age 20

Location Germany

Other languages German

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have a lot of experience in support, and I've been doing this for quite a long time and know the rules and how to behave as a team member. I am on Gta roleplay administrator and discord manager because I know very well with discord. I can act independently and know how to decide.

Motivation
As a teenager at the age of 15 I already played SC source with zombie mod then had a long break because my pc was broken, and now at 20 I finally got a new pc and play regularly on EH again, often very long into the night I have therefore again 150 hours in the game inside. Every day I am online at least 10 times and have a lot of fun on EH because there are often funny moments that are laughing to death. I often have to be frightened about which I have to laugh myself, my motivation is very high so I searched for the form for 1 hour because I did not find it. I have already donated because I prefer this server because all others are not really fair play Here is really made sure that everyone has a chance. Now I would like to offer my help not only because of my experience but also my time I invest here.

About me
My name is Marco and I am 20 years old, I was born on 26.03.2002 in Germany and live in NRW in the city of hamm. I want to become a paramedic later but at the moment I suffer from depression so it's pretty difficult for me at the moment in life but the fun on EH gives me a break. I was already a school paramedic and for a day in the fire department. As already mentioned, I am also an administrator and discord manager on a gta roleplay server I have the time and motivation and can concentrate on many things at the same time, as well as I am almost always available when something is. I like to help people because I enjoy it and if I don't know what to do I ask someone who can help me before I make a mistake. If I make a mistake, I also stand by it.

Referred by

30 Nov 2022
Ingame name Ser Balle DeSaque

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092640279/

SteamID 092640279

Age 25

Location Canada

Other languages French, Italian

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
The server is a lot more fun when admins are around since people are much less likely to break the rules. I am on almost everyday and during odd hours when there are no admins online so it gets quite chaotic to say the least. I have been playing on Zombie Hunting V1 and V3 for over a decade and I feel like I should start helping out to make the experience better for new and veteran players alike. Also, many people want to play special maps and those are only available when an admin is present, so I'd like to give the people what they want.

I have no interest in being a tyrant, I've just been around long enough to see how bad it gets without an admin. I'll slap and gag all the trolls though... I know kinky right?

About me
I work in corporate compliance and I make sure people follow rules and regulations all day. In my spare time I boot up this old gem of a game, pour myself a scotch and light up a stogie.

Referred by

Casey

18 Jan 2023
Ingame name Casey

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/RockstarPunched/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:38262564

Age 29

Location Hessen in German

Other languages Deutsch

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on a few CS servers back in my youth. The last years only on several GTA5 RP servers

Motivation
I now play very often again due to my work in the rescue service. Unfortunately, I often have to deal with griefers or players who severely limit the game experience for other players. I want to change that.

About me
Ich bin Casey, 29 Jahre alt und im Rettungsdienst seit 10 Jahren. Ich habe einen Rettungshund und spiele Schlagzeug. Nebenher fahre ich noch im Organtransport.

Referred by Noone :(

Matt

13 Apr 2020
Ingame name deadly trooper

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119403136/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:79568704

Age 19

Location England

Other languages English

Previous bans
1 previous ban. bunny hopping. I am deeply sorry for the actions that led to my ban on the Counter Strike: Source server. I understand the severity of my offense and take full responsibility for my actions. I assure you that I have learned from my mistake and will make sure to never repeat it again. I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment that I may have caused, and I hope to be given the opportunity to regain your trust to the server. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make amends. I just wasn't aware before that bunny hopping was against the rules. I'm sorry.

Past admin experience
I have previous experience as an admin on a Counter Strike: Source server. I have extensive knowledge of the game's rules and regulations, as well as experience enforcing them to maintain a fair and enjoyable playing environment. I am familiar with using admin tools and commands to manage the server and handle issues such as player bans, kick, and mutes. I have experience working with a team of other admins to coordinate and resolve any issues that may arise on the server. I have experience dealing with difficult players and handling conflicts in a professional and effective manner.

Please let me know if you have any other requirements.

Motivation
One reason for my motivation to become an administrator on the Counter-Strike: Source server is my passion for the game and its community. I have been playing the game for a long time now and have a deep understanding of the game. I have also formed many positive relationships with other players in the community. I want to use my knowledge and experience to help create a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players, and to ensure that the server is a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. Being an administrator would allow me to do this by enforcing the rules and dealing with any issues that may arise. Additionally, I want to contribute to the community and help improve the game for everyone.

About me
I am simple dude with a love for the outdoors. I spend a lot of my free time hiking and camping in the hills. I do a lot of sports and play video games. (Just to let you know I accidently posted this whole app to the cs:go zombie escape server when I was meant to do this one)

Thank you.

Referred by

BongCheck

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Mar 2012
Ontario, Mississauga
Ingame name BongCheck.TV

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089230261/

SteamID32 STEAM_1:1:64482266

Age 25

Location Canada, Ontario

Other languages None, although I take the time to use translators.

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was a GM (admin) on a maplestory private server back in 2011~ (name was called VirtualMS). Essentially keeping everyone in check, banning hackers & players who broke rules. This isn't just all in the moment decision making either... I have spent countless hours looking through logs for rule breakers, etc, during the duration of being a GM on VirtualMS.
I helped with weekly events & had countless admin meetings for new updates to the game. I loved doing it, it felt natural to me.
Unfortunately, things came to an end when the owner of the server went rogue and shut down the server without explaining himself. To this day I still have flashbacks about the ending of VirtualMS.

Motivation
I have played CSS for many years now, the first time being when I was 9 years old. Playing on my oldest brother's steam account (my parents were strict and didn't let me have an unsupervised stream account until down the line) and ever since, I have grown a passion for the game. I now regularly play on your Zombie Hunting V3 Server, at-least 3-5 times a week. I have always behaved & aimed to expose anyone who would be breaking the rules of the server.
Over the years, on your V3 Zombie Hunting server, I have noticed that there, usually, aren't any admins online when I join (10 - 5 am Eastern Time Zone).
I have come across many players who have broken the rules in so many different ways & get away with it because there aren't any admins online to keep players in check. If I were to become an admin, on your V3 Zombie Hunting Server (will refer to V3 from here on out), I would be most active during these times, which seem to be the off times of other admins.

I have a concurrent lifestyle that ends the day with playing on your V3 server, to enjoy the last few-plus hours before I sleep. We all love to do the things that we enjoy... and for me... this is to play on your V3 server with people who aim to do the same thing. Though, this cannot be done when someone breaks the rules and ruins the gameplay for everybody else, including myself, which is why I have decided to apply to become an Admin on your V3 Server.

I love & enjoy playing on your V3 server and hate to see when players abuse the fact that no admins are online to keep them from ruining the game for everyone else. This includes people using sprays that are super inappropriate and rule breaking that throw people away from enjoying your server. I aim to remove this aspect of the game if I become an Admin.

Another motivation of mine, as a reason to applying to become an Admin on your V3 server, is that I have started to stream on Twitch TV and your server is a game I stream and will regularly stream. I do understand that I am not a popular streamer, but during these streaming hours on your V3 Server I would hate to stream the game when there are rule breakers. This would essentially draw away people from the stream and from potentially playing on your V3 server too.
If this is not a big deal to you all, you may ignore this section of my application.

To conclude my motivation for this section of the application, I can recall many times in the past where I have wanted to apply to become an Admin on your V3 server, but decided it was not the right time. Perhaps this was because I didn't think I was mature enough, or just wasn't ready, or just was too busy in life. Maybe it was all of the above, but I can truthfully say now that I have fully matured and believe I am ready for what it takes to be/become an Admin on your V3 server.

I hope to join the community further, get to know you all more & share life experiences with you all.

About me
Hello, my name is Stefan. I am a 25 Y/O Male who lives in Canada, Ontario.

Computers:
Where to start... I got my first computer when I was 9 years old. I believe it was a week into having this big cube of a computer that I was completely addicted to everything about it and ever since I have continued to have this passion of love for computers.
I have spent thousands of hours playing CSS, Maplestory, RuneScape, OSRS (Old School RuneScape), League of Legends, CSGO, Arma 3 & Arma 2. I have climbed to Diamond in Season 4 of League of Legends, climbed to Supreme Master First Class (SMFC) in CSGO nearly 5 years ago today, have nearly maxed out my OSRS Account. I have joined many different Arma 3 & Arma 2 communities, mainly "Altis Life" servers, essentially roleplaying real life in a video game (LOL I KNOW).
As for Maplestory I could never reach 200, but I always recreated accounts for the thrill of playing those low-level grinds. Although, I do currently play a Private server (MapleRoyals) and am almost 200 on multiple accounts.
During my peak CSS years, I participated in a tournament, although I cannot recall vital information of the tournament, I do vividly remember try-harding on the OG cs_office map with a set team in the hopes to win a money prize. A few hundred hours later I decided to stick purely to zombie servers on CSS... and so here I am today.

Real Life:
I am a Home Reno & Carpenter Technician from Humber College Trades Campus. I live at home with my 2 parents, 2 brothers and 1 sister.
I am in the middle of starting my own business as a 25 Y/O Male. I am currently working for, collecting & gaining the trust of clients to increase more job opportunities & to expand my business. My job involves being a handyman, doing big kitchen renovations, bathroom jobs, and spinning many different types of wood objects on my lathe in my workshop. I occasionally will do seasonal work for clients that reach out to me too, along with creating custom wood/resin tables with my childhood best friend as a side gig.
I am currently part time streaming now as a hobby as I enjoy interacting with people everywhere around the world (I should've done this years ago).
I have a girlfriend of 4 years now & we are very happy together; we naturally live super close to each other and have a great close friend group of the same age.
I built my own home gym and use it weekly to become healthier so I can live longer. This is also a great way to relieve stress of mine (whenever I do have stress).
I love animals, I have a personal cat that I take care of... along with 2 other cats. The 3 cats are brothers, Orange Tabbis. I also 2 dogs, 1 girl and 1 boy.

On occasion I enjoy drinking with my friends or girlfriend. Currently I have quit smoking weed, but probably indefinitely as it itself feels like a part time job. LOL.

I appreciate you taking your time to read my application.

All the best,
Stefan.

Alternative account(s) I do not consider my brothers accounts as mine so I will not include them here.

Referred by None.

BMW

14 Feb 2023
Ingame name BMW

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113821720/

SteamID32 76561198113821720

Age 27

Location Ukraine

Other languages Russian, Ukraine, English

Previous bans
Not

Past admin experience
Year and a half

Motivation
I want to help server, keep order and help the community server.

About me
Serious man serious gamer

Alternative account(s) not

Referred by no one recommended

CaOverdose

13 Feb 2023
Ingame name CaOverdose

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/CaOverdose/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:61732955

Age 19

Location Turkey

Other languages Russian and Turkish

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Benn playing on your V3 Zombie Hunting server for a couple years, seen a lot of misbehavior like blocking, swearing and generally making playing uncomfortable especially when there is no admin online, I usually play on early hours of the day when no admins are present I thought I would be helpful to keep it clean while other admins are busy at work or life in general. I decided to apply after another player killed me several times by blocking on 4way_fix

About me
I'm 19 I like to work out and play video games, I'm taking a gap year from Uni because of some personal stuff, I lived most of my life in Turkey, speak fluently in three languages and generally a chill guy :D

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

DarkEye

26 Feb 2023
Ingame name DarkEye

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/D4RKEYE

SteamID32 212800795

Age 15

Location United Arab Emirates

Other languages French, Arabic and Spanish

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I've been admin in a discord server with 300+ members.

Motivation
I have a relative that was admin in this server a few years ago and showed me the game. I played the game ever since to master many different skills such as Run Boost. I'd like to apply to show my gratitude for all the fun and memories that this server has given me. I'd like to contribute to make this server a better place and to safeguard an overall better gaming environment.

About me
I'm a student that loves socializing and doing sports. I love going out with friends and doing stuff with them. In terms of sports, I am swimmer and I've been swimming professionally for 2 years now. I am very grateful for what I have and hope to spread good vibes to the people around me.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War, BunnyHop

ashy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Jun 2018
Sweden
Ingame name [Ξн] ashy

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077962219/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:1:58848245

Age 23

Location Sundsvall, Sweden

Other languages Swedish

Previous bans
I had one gag back in 2015 and two gags in 2017 i think, the other four gags came in january within a week by my lovely friends slowian and soph<3 but that was just us messing around.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I don’t really have any past admin experience but i know what’s wrong and what’s right so i think i would learn quick, and as i don’t work atm i got alot of spare time to play at times when admins usually are not on.

So if i can put any weight off you guys shoulders i would be more than happy to help.

About me
My name is Andreas and i’m 23 years old.
I live on a island outside of Sundsvall called Alnö with my brother. i’ve always been really into sports especially football ever since i was a kid because of my dad, i started playing when i was 6 years old but as many other people it came to a stop when i was around 20.

I also like to travel alot, going to greece in a couple of months so that should be cool. And ofcourse gaming has always been and still is a big part of my life.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by Blue, Slowian, Soph

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Ingame name Doron Kabilio

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115263796/

SteamID32 76561198115263796

Age 51

Location Greece

Other languages Greek, some Arabic

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
From the way someone is playing you can realize some features of him. Since I am 51 and I am playing that game from 2000 (as far as I remembered), I believe that you have the opportunity to change something on someone, to give him the chance to realize what is good, what is fair,what is a mistake. Maybe someone he will think, oh come on guys thats a game, yep I agree but still we can assist someone to be a better person. One example in that server: A player was referring to someone's mother, sister whatever, when he was reported and he was banned, after some days he joined he apologized. I dont know if it was just to earn some credibility from the admins but up today he did not mentioned anything even expressions like ffs, mf ... He was no reported by me by the way, but now you can see that he took his lesson, for somethings there is a second chance.

About me
I am 51 years old, I am working as a Procurement guy, I am writing my own police story. I have been in several countries and I have a family. My son will be inducted in due time in the game. Hobbies are books, epic music, traveling, fishing, mountaineering

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

beethovenscok

18 Feb 2023
Ingame name Beethoven's Cock

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/r67/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:20632317

Age 26

Location USA

Other languages English, Arabic

Previous bans
I have a dungeons defenders game ban from about 12 years ago if any one is curious why my account says "VAC ban on record" and yet i can still play on vac servers.

Past admin experience
I was an admin on jailbreak servers back in 2008 but nothing in CSS since then.

Motivation
To strike fear in the heart of all those who transgress the sacred rules of "Speak American or Germany" or teaming. More seriously though, I have been playing on the server for a few months and I have made tons of friends here, I would like to give back to the community(and maybe strike a little fear in the hearts of rule breakers?) I found about this because Niko was on the other evening asking for night admins and encouraged all to apply.

About me
I am a hobbyist programmer/tech nerd, I am also a hobby mushroom grower. I have a few mushroom tents in my basement that I use to grow food. I love spamming radio commands because my brain is rather smooth and it soothes me. I'm in position. Oh, also my profile picture is my pet cat Thomas. He is a three year old tuxedo who is a lot more professional than me(he wears a suit).
Thanks for considering my fapplication.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by Beethoven's Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.